Thread: Fan in Va

Default Fan in Va

My name is Adam, I have been a KC fan since 2003, I live in VA so I havent been able to go to a game... that is until this weekend which I am very excited for. I am looking forward to seeing the stadium and the fans.

Tell us how you becomae a fan of our Chiefs?

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    My name is Adam, I have been a KC fan since 2003, I live in VA so I havent been able to go to a game... that is until this weekend which I am very excited for. I am looking forward to seeing the stadium and the fans.
    to the crowd, and if you love the Chiefs and you havnt even been in Arrowhead then your going to love the chiefs 100% more when you come in to Arrowhead and here how loud and how rockin its going to be Sunday. Great game to come to

Well growing up I played fantasy football and always had holmes and gonzalez. So I would watch them and the team just grew on me. The main reason being they don't seem to have the same jerk fans as some teams or the criminals and egomaniacs.

Well growing up I played fantasy football and always had holmes and gonzalez. So I would watch them and the team just grew on me. The main reason being they don't seem to have the same jerk fans as some teams or the criminals and egomaniacs.
    Like all the Raider fans

I noted this in another post but I might as well mention it here as well. What is a good place to get chiefs gear in KC?

To the Chiefs Crowd. Home of the 2010 AFC West Champions!

Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd!

Resident Celebrity

Welcome aboard!

I noted this in another post but I might as well mention it here as well. What is a good place to get chiefs gear in KC?
    There is a place called sports nutz that has all Chiefs gear its right off 40 hwy down the street from the stadium they might be a lil high but they got a lot of Chiefs stuff.