Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: arrowhead

Default arrowhead

i can not wait to see and hear how loud the stadium is gonna be.flacco does not know what is in store for him

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i can not wait to see and hear how loud the stadium is gonna be.flacco does not know what is in store for him
    I know Arrowhead can be insanely noisy, but it's unlikely that a guy who has been in playoff games at Pittsburgh and New England "does not know what is in store for him".

Quote Originally Posted by 5oclock_charlie View Post
    I know Arrowhead can be insanely noisy, but it's unlikely that a guy who has been in playoff games at Pittsburgh and New England "does not know what is in store for him".
    Perhaps...but I think you're in for a surprise. It will be interesting to see how many false starts you guys have. When the Chargers came to town on Monday night in week 1, it was an endless amount of them. That's probably as amped as the crowd was all year, and I imagine it will be crazier on Sunday.

Phillip Rivers had PLAYED at Arrowhead before and he was unprepared for the level of sound that Arrowhead puts out.

I was in the crowd and it was frightening. I guarantee you that neither New England or Pittsburgh is as loud as Arrowhead.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS DEN View Post
    He played with a bad hip last yr in the play offs and were causing him trouble throwing because he couldnt plant properly and scramble like he sometimes does. Not making excuses but its the truth look it up
    This will be the loudest place Flacco will have been in and I'm not so sure if he is going to beable to handle it. I mean come on Phillils Rivers was crying like a little baby that he is during the MNF game. We are gonna try and 125 decimals. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to the game Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    This will be the loudest place Flacco will have been in and I'm not so sure if he is going to beable to handle it. I mean come on Phillils Rivers was crying like a little baby that he is during the MNF game. We are gonna try and 125 decimals. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, Philip Rivers is a baby, so it's no surprise he acted like one. I can almost guarantee the Ravens will have false starts; why wouldn't they? They do it at home, too. But Flacco is the guy I'm least worried about when it comes to crowd noise. Handling your pass rush is a different matter.

You obviously havent ever been to Arrowhead before. Its scary lound in there. Not Pittsburg loud, or New England loud or speakers turned all the way up loud...Its ARROWHEAD loud!! He will be surprised when he gets out there.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yes, Philip Rivers is a baby, so it's no surprise he acted like one. I can almost guarantee the Ravens will have false starts; why wouldn't they? They do it at home, too. But Flacco is the guy I'm least worried about when it comes to crowd noise. Handling your pass rush is a different matter.
    Something that IMO is going to be trouble for you guys is the match up With Oeher (I probably didnt spell it right) and Hali considering that Oeher has a sprained knee.

Al Saunders was talking on the radio in Kansas City and he was saying that he has been trying to tell his players that Arrowhead is a different stadium than any other stadium that they have played in. He also said that he told him that Turning up the noise on the speakers wasnt even going to compare to what Arrowhead is going to be. I'm pretty sure Saunders knows what he is talkin about because he has seen it first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Something that IMO is going to be trouble for you guys is the match up With Oeher (I probably didnt spell it right) and Hali considering that Oeher has a sprained knee.
    They're going to have to give Oher some help from a TE or RB.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast