Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs VS. Ravens Chiefscrowd Matchup

Default Chiefs VS. Ravens Chiefscrowd Matchup

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    On another side note welcome to the crowd!
    Thanks, and I'll check in Monday win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Which I just don't understand, all season those seats have been empty, you would think that the managers at 1 Arrowhead Drive would get a clue and lower those prices.
    Well they already said that 2/3 of the tickets are going to go down next season and they said that they are going to lower the second level seats also.

Quote Originally Posted by 5oclock_charlie View Post
    "Flacco has never played in an atmosphere that he will be playing in on Sunday and if he couldn’t get it together before, he won’t be able to now."

All due respect, but you need to review where Flacco has been for his playoff games. An AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh has an atmosphere that's much more intense than a wildcard game in KC, and a playoff game at New England probably does too. He may not play well Sunday, but it won't be due to the "atmosphere".

Quote Originally Posted by 5oclock_charlie View Post
    I believe you, but "atmosphere" is more than just noise. It's also the situation, i.e. a playoff game, and Flacco has probably been in more road playoff games in his first two years than any QB in history (five; only two less than Peyton Manning has played in 12 years). He's not Philip Rivers (thank God).
    You challenged the original statement that... "Flacco has never played in an atmosphere that he will be playing in on Sunday".

The fact that he has been in some tough playoff atmospheres does not refute that he has never been in an Arrowhead playoff atmosphere.

Maybe Flacco just calls his own plays when he is unable to hear them being called in to him. Maybe The Ravens' offense uses sign language very well, and it doesn't matter that players are unable to hear him in the huddle.

But suggesting that other stadiums have the same atmosphere is just incorrect.

The Ravens may win the game. Flacco may play extremely well.

But, in order to do so, they will have to overcome something that they did not have to deal with in New England, nor Pittsburgh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12