Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Perspective from a Steelers fan:

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Perspective from a Steelers fan:


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys,

    First and foremost I just want to congratulate ALL Kansas City fans for having a great season. Well deserved, especially since everyone and their mothers just waited for Kansas City to implode, which they never did.

    I've pretty much been saying all year that if the Chiefs land a spot, that going INTO the new Arrowhead (which I believed to ALWAYS be the loudest and toughest place to play) would be very tough for any opponent to walk in there and get a victory. Arrowhead is your saving grace and for good measure, esp being out of the playoffs for a few years.

    Out of all of the playoff teams in the AFC Conference, it's the Chiefs that are well equipped to play spoiler and I think you guys can get it done tomorrow against Baltimore, who I think is nowhere CLOSE to being as good as their 12-4 record indicates.

    According to Baltimore fans on the Steelers boards, they are laughing this game off and pretend this game doesn't exist and they got a BYE. I say give them hell, get loud as ever and pull a big upset!

    If our paths may cross, I'll be back to talk some football! Good luck, maim the Raturds!

    -Steelers Nation

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
    Hey guys,

    First and foremost I just want to congratulate ALL Kansas City fans for having a great season. Well deserved, especially since everyone and their mothers just waited for Kansas City to implode, which they never did.

    I've pretty much been saying all year that if the Chiefs land a spot, that going INTO the new Arrowhead (which I believed to ALWAYS be the loudest and toughest place to play) would be very tough for any opponent to walk in there and get a victory. Arrowhead is your saving grace and for good measure, esp being out of the playoffs for a few years.

    Out of all of the playoff teams in the AFC Conference, it's the Chiefs that are well equipped to play spoiler and I think you guys can get it done tomorrow against Baltimore, who I think is nowhere CLOSE to being as good as their 12-4 record indicates.

    According to Baltimore fans on the Steelers boards, they are laughing this game off and pretend this game doesn't exist and they got a BYE. I say give them hell, get loud as ever and pull a big upset!

    If our paths may cross, I'll be back to talk some football! Good luck, maim the Raturds!

    -Steelers Nation
    That's the plan! Great first post and welcome to the Crowd!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    welcome it wont be funny to them when there fearless leader ray lewis is crying like a baby at the end of the game.because he is 1 and done

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
    According to Baltimore fans on the Steelers boards, they are laughing this game off and pretend this game doesn't exist and they got a BYE. I say give them hell, get loud as ever and pull a big upset!
    Post a link to those threads where Ravens fans are "laughing this game off". The vast majority of Ravens fans are taking this game very seriously. The only thing we're "laughing off" is Steeler trolls like you.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post

    If our paths may cross, I'll be back to talk some football! Good luck, maim the Raturds!

    -Steelers Nation
    The winner of today's game will be visiting your stadium. I hope our paths cross.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    As expected, Steeler troll drops a kruller and disappears.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like steelers don't wanna meet the ravens..but ty

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,857
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5oclock_charlie View Post
    Post a link to those threads where Ravens fans are "laughing this game off". The vast majority of Ravens fans are taking this game very seriously. The only thing we're "laughing off" is Steeler trolls like you.
    I tend to believe him. THere are a few Ravens fans in our area that I no and they are takeing this game lightly. The hardcore fan base is takeing this game for being tough I am sure. But there are pleanty of fans that are proabley takeing us lightly. I hope your team does the same thing and thinks we are just going to go away. I don't think that will happen but would be happy if it does.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Squeeler fan is hoping not to face the Ravens again. The Ravens will handle these pansies today! Ravens are coming Squeeler fan!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I tend to believe him. THere are a few Ravens fans in our area that I no and they are takeing this game lightly. The hardcore fan base is takeing this game for being tough I am sure. But there are pleanty of fans that are proabley takeing us lightly. I hope your team does the same thing and thinks we are just going to go away. I don't think that will happen but would be happy if it does.
    Considering how the Ravens' offense has struggled and left the defense hanging week after week, no knowledgeable Ravens fan is taking this game lightly. As for the blowhard minority who are, every team has some of them, and we try to ignore them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Let's keep this in perspective
    By wilqb16 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 01:12 PM
  2. future from outsiders perspective
    By b-dolo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:17 PM
  3. I love reading how bad the Chiefs from the perspective of an outsider....
    By jerhart in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 03:34 PM
  4. Perspective
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 01:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •