Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys got your running back and We got Ours

Default You guys got your running back and We got Ours

Here is your man
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm4hc6AOYM&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - jamaal charles the beast.wmv[/ame]

And here is OURS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS2se7MtdOo&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Ray Rice NFL Highlights[/ame]

Good luck guys, let the best running back have the better day.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS DEN View Post
    Here is your man

And here is OURS.

Good luck guys, let the best running back have the better day.
    Is there really any question who the better running back is? Regardless of what happens on Sunday. I take Charles any day.

I think Rice is a better fit for the AFC North, and Charles is a better fit for the AFC West. Who's better in a West vs. North contest? Beats me.

I definitely respect Rice as a player. Very tough to take down--he breaks a lot of tackles. The Chiefs are in for a big challenge.

Charles has 1467 rushing yaeds compared to Rice at 1220 rushing yards. It will be up to the O-Line to punch open some holes for Charles. Need to get TM and DMC more in the mix. This game, if you look at there game against the Bengals last week is very winable.

Your guy is good.. but ours is better.

I'm biased too.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Charles has 1467 rushing yaeds compared to Rice at 1220 rushing yards. It will be up to the O-Line to punch open some holes for Charles. Need to get TM and DMC more in the mix. This game, if you look at there game against the Bengals last week is very winable.
    you can really go by that route, they were divison rivials. They see us twice a yr, just like your game last week.
    RIGHT OR WRONG????
    OH and look what are defense did to them, talk about a slaughter. 5 turnovers

Only reason they were still in the game was because of Cam Camerons jv playcalling.
    That is the ONLY Ravens weakness is the O.C. and his stupid play calling. He throws when we should run and runs when we should throw. And also for some dam reason when certain plays are working EVERYTIME, he completely changes playcalling. If the RAVENS win this week and go onto win the SUPERBOWL, Cam Cameron will not be here next yr. Im praying for Josh Mcdaniels for the new O.C, that way we can actuallly start using are massive talent. Our O line isnt as good as it was last yr because Gaither had a back injury right before preseason, then we had to move our whole offensive line around, thats why Oher is on the blind side,which he was on the right side(which he had a spectacular rookie yr, he went to the pro bowl that yr).
    Last edited by RAVENS DEN; 01-07-2011 at 06:57 PM.

I like what I saw out of rice at the 1:57 mark of his video, I hope to see alot of that in the game sunday. He does break alot of tackles but it seems he runs out of bounds alot. Charles is hands down better, both RB's had 17 games this year and charles got more rushings yards so he is better.
    Last edited by Lazeye; 01-07-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Im not trying to start anything guys but this is who is coming to your town.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283HeTJp3Co&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, and Ed Reed Highlight Film[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS DEN View Post
    Im not trying to start anything guys but this is who is coming to your town.

Just don't surprised if they all get next week off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast