Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pats and Giants on free tv

Default Pats and Giants on free tv

Breaking news: Saturday night's game between the Patriots and Giants on NFL Network will be simulcast on CBS and NBC, so everyone in the country will get to see it (unless they don't have a tv or their power is out, of course).

I hope the Pats lose and fail to achieve the 16-0!

The Pats are 14 and a half point road favorites against the Giants? Too high again. And they'll fail to cover that bloated spread once again. Such exaggerated spreads tick off the teams the Pats play and that will help the Giants. But losing the game outright is a different story, of course.

Now the entire country will be exposed to the idiot known as Gryant Bumble.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Now the entire country will be exposed to the idiot known as Gryant Bumble.
    You're being kind.

3/4 of the time Gumbel doesn't even know what down it is, or which players are on the field.

I can't stand that guy.

Collinsworth I like though.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Breaking news: Saturday night's game between the Patriots and Giants on NFL Network will be simulcast on CBS and NBC, so everyone in the country will get to see it (unless they don't have a tv or their power is out, of course).

I hope the Pats lose and fail to achieve the 16-0!

The Pats are 14 and a half point road favorites against the Giants? Too high again. And they'll fail to cover that bloated spread once again. Such exaggerated spreads tick off the teams the Pats play and that will help the Giants. But losing the game outright is a different story, of course.
    How come?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    How come?
    Well I don't care for Belichick and am tired of the Patriots this decade. I respect and acknowledge them as a great team but my desire would be for them to go down.

Just like in the NFC I respect that the Cowboys have a great team this year but I've never liked them, they've had enough glory over the years, and I don't want to see T.O. (again, a talented receiver but an *** of a person) get the satisfaction of a ring.

Ugh, what if it's Dallas and New England in the Super Bowl? PLEASE no!!

I'm also a traditionalist so I'd like to see Miami keep the '72 perfect season achievement. But the Kansas City Chiefs can feel free to have a perfect season by all means!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Well I don't care for Belichick and am tired of the Patriots this decade. I respect and acknowledge them as a great team but my desire would be for them to go down.

Just like in the NFC I respect that the Cowboys have a great team this year but I've never liked them, they've had enough glory over the years, and I don't want to see T.O. (again, a talented receiver but an *** of a person) get the satisfaction of a ring.

Ugh, what if it's Dallas and New England in the Super Bowl? PLEASE no!!

I'm also a traditionalist so I'd like to see Miami keep the '72 perfect season achievement. But the Kansas City Chiefs can feel free to have a perfect season by all means!
    Good reasons, but for some reason, I don't know why, I have a deep seated hatred for Miami. I just want to see them go down. Plus, It's a once in a lifetime record to see.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Good reasons, but for some reason, I don't know why, I have a deep seated hatred for Miami. I just want to see them go down. Plus, It's a once in a lifetime record to see.
    Because they beat us in triple OT in the longest game ever played up to the time.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

First this is the Chiefs timeslot, it worthless or not this was the only game anything other then early or afternoon slot for the Chiefs this year, now they take it and give it to the PATS, if this was STL, KC, or Cincy going undefeated there wouldnt be a big deal made about it, but it isnt it is another New England team this one just happens to have the New England name, and since so many channels have their offices there then they think everyone in the country wants to see this crap.

I too hope the Giants beat the Pats, and not by 3 points but beat the snot out of them. I want to see Brady cry, I want to see Bellabit** shown for the a$$ he is and I want to stop hearing about the damn Pats, we get it already they have a good team.

Get the Red Sox to go undefeated in Baseball and I will watch the last game of the year, but this I could care less. The only reason I would turn this game on is if I heard that Eli Whining was wiping up the field with them.

Dude, we have to be related some how.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast