Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Baltimore Ravens Chat/Discussion thread

Default Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Baltimore Ravens Chat/Discussion thread

Are you ready?

For the Chiefs to beat the Ravens?!

I'm hoping we upset the Ravens tomorrow and keep our season going for another week.

Go Chiefs!!!

Bet thread: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Baltimore Ravens Playoff game - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Resident Celebrity

i am still proud of what this team has done, but we still need upgrades on the O line, a NT and at WR

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    either was a better choice than running wide
    absolutely, that one was all on Haley

Not to be a jerk or anything but I watched this game and I don't really think you guys got jobbed as bad as you think you did. Cassel did fumble that ball on the tuck rule, don't even try to tell me he was attempting to pass that. And trying to rip Todd Heap's bucket off because he torched you over the middle all game... really? This game was lost in the trenches in the second half.

I didn't expect KC to win this game we all knew what you were why does this come as such a shock look at the teams you beat this year, not a single playoff team.

- Chargers
    - 49er's
    - Browns
    - Jaguars
    - Bills
    - Cardinals
    - Seahawks
    - Broncos
    - Rams
    - Titans

Any AFC west team would have gotten blasted by the Ravens today the 4 teams in that division are not that good right now.

for the rader fans, we won the division..you did not, we went to the playoffs, ...you did not, you fired your best coach in 8 years, we did not.

i much rather be beaten by a team rather than losing to them via turnovers, and the refs sucked today...what was that call against hali and why wasn.t it called against suggs
    T SIZZLE has had enough bullsht call on him already.

EXAMPLE --- FALCONS GAME , Suggs gets called for pulling on a face mask ,but he was the one that had his face mask pulled on. Even the annouccers we dumb founded

The chiefs have never been good on 4th down plays and 2 point conversions, thank goodness they didn't try for a 2 pointer the one chance they could of.
    Steelers, I hope you smush their faces in a pile of raven doo-doo.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Force View Post
    Not to be a jerk or anything but I watched this game and I don't really think you guys got jobbed as bad as you think you did. Cassel did fumble that ball on the tuck rule, don't even try to tell me he was attempting to pass that. And trying to rip Todd Heap's bucket off because he torched you over the middle all game... really? This game was lost in the trenches in the second half.

I didn't expect KC to win this game we all knew what you were why does this come as such a shock look at the teams you beat this year, not a single playoff team.

- Chargers
    - 49er's
    - Browns
    - Jaguars
    - Bills
    - Cardinals
    - Seahawks
    - Broncos
    - Rams
    - Titans

Any AFC west team would have gotten blasted by the Ravens today the 4 teams in that division are not that good right now.
    Haha at a Faiders fan registering just to post a comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Force View Post

- Chargers
    - 49er's
    - Browns
    - Jaguars
    - Bills
    - Cardinals
    - Seahawks
    - Broncos
    - Rams
    - Titans

we beat the seahawks who just beat the defending world chamopion saints

for the rader fans, we won the division..you did not, we went to the playoffs, ...you did not, you fired your best coach in 8 years, we did not.
    I don't really agree with you there; I think Todd Haley holds this team back how many times this year did he go for it on 4th down; have a bad challenge etc. That hurt his team, I don't think the players respect him and you would be better of without him.

I also think the Raiders improved under QB stability and Hue Jackson, Tom Cable was a bandaid at best.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS DEN View Post
    T SIZZLE has had enough bullsht call on him already.

EXAMPLE --- FALCONS GAME , Suggs gets called for pulling on a face mask ,but he was the one that had his face mask pulled on. Even the annouccers we dumb founded
    im not saying he should have just that the call on hali was even less of an infraction and should never have been called, great acting by flacco...he should have been called for a dive