Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Baltimore Ravens Chat/Discussion thread

Default Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Baltimore Ravens Chat/Discussion thread

Are you ready?

For the Chiefs to beat the Ravens?!

I'm hoping we upset the Ravens tomorrow and keep our season going for another week.

Go Chiefs!!!

Bet thread: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Baltimore Ravens Playoff game - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Force View Post
    Not to be a jerk or anything but I watched this game and I don't really think you guys got jobbed as bad as you think you did. Cassel did fumble that ball on the tuck rule, don't even try to tell me he was attempting to pass that. And trying to rip Todd Heap's bucket off because he torched you over the middle all game... really? This game was lost in the trenches in the second half.

I didn't expect KC to win this game we all knew what you were why does this come as such a shock look at the teams you beat this year, not a single playoff team.

- Chargers
    - 49er's
    - Browns
    - Jaguars
    - Bills
    - Cardinals
    - Seahawks
    - Broncos
    - Rams
    - Titans

Any AFC west team would have gotten blasted by the Ravens today the 4 teams in that division are not that good right now.
    This just proves why all Raiders fans are idiots. Seahawks just beat the Saints yesterday.

I don't really agree with you there; I think Todd Haley holds this team back how many times this year did he go for it on 4th down; have a bad challenge etc. That hurt his team, I don't think the players respect him and you would be better of without him.

I also think the Raiders improved under QB stability and Hue Jackson, Tom Cable was a bandaid at best.
    Yeah you're right. From worst to first. He's a terrible coach.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    we beat the seahawks who just beat the defending world chamopion saints
    That Raider fan was right except for losing in second half - We lost in first half.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by -KcKing- View Post
    This just proves why all Raiders fans are idiots. Seahawks just beat the Saints yesterday.
    I don't consider 7-9 Teams "Playoff caliber." Especially after both KC & Oak blasted them by 20+ points.

I don't consider 7-9 Teams "Playoff caliber." Especially after both KC & Oak blasted them by 20+ points.
    He said look at who you beat, not a single playoff team. And obviously the Seahawks are a playoff team and have moved on to the next round. Just pointing out his mistake.

I don't really agree with you there; I think Todd Haley holds this team back how many times this year did he go for it on 4th down; have a bad challenge etc. That hurt his team, I don't think the players respect him and you would be better of without him.

I also think the Raiders improved under QB stability and Hue Jackson, Tom Cable was a bandaid at best.
    we went fom 4-12 to 10-6 i think that speaks for itself, ask dwayne bowe if he respects haley since he went an appologiised for his dropped passes after the colts game and dedicated hinmself to haley and the team..then went on to lead the afc in TD receptions..
    cable turned the raders into a competitive team from a bottom dweller...more than a bandaid more like a savior...now davis will pick some shlepp to send you back to the bottom,...works for me

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    You guys dont even have a coach, back to the cellar you go Faders
    9-18
    70 Yd's
    0 TD
    3 INT
    2 Fumbles...

you don't have a QB...

Those are J. Russel esque numbers.

Was Osugma a bandaid at best as well? You lost him now too. Your team is in massive disarray and will be as long as Al Davis has his fingerprints on it. Hue Jackson hasn't been signed yet either.

Raiders void contract of Pro Bowl CB Nnamdi Asomugha - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

Should I add Richard Seymour to the list? The list goes on and on. Top 5 draft pick next year guaranteed.

Hi coach, I am sorry you had to see that poor excuse for a game
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Dear KC fans, I am sorry for your loss. Every team has experienced losses like this. You will get better. Honestly, Yes the Ravens got a few calls. got a few bounces. All teams have this happened. I understand it was your team that cam out on the bottom end of this. Trust me Ravens fans understand all to well about ref's calls. Ask any fan and they will tell you their team always gets screwed.

In this piticular game it wouldnt have mattered. You could have took the refs off the feild and the Ravens still would have won. They were the better team that day....no shame in that. You guys earned your spot in the playoffs and you lost. Someone wins and someone loses.

It really makes some of you look bad when you infer that the ref's cost you the game. Anybody knows that to win in the NFL it also takes a little luck...ball bounce your way....next week we will find out if it will bounce our way...we will see.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031