Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My birthday

Default My birthday

Okay, so I'm taking at leat four days off for my birthday in November. How many of you are near KC, and could get together sometime between 11/15 (my actual bday) and 11/18? I believe I already have plans for that Saturday and Sunday, but I would love to mee some of you all. Anyone free that Thursday evening or Friday?

I know it's advanced notice, but I'm a planner.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    For the record: I am from KC, just transplanted. I am a Royals fan. I went to a World Series game last year here in STL and wore my Priest Holmes jersey because it was the only RED I had.
    That's the way to represent!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Don't worry. That season is over, for the Cardinals. Because the CUBS have won the division!!!!!
    Congrats Chief31. I am a White Sox fan as you know. But I will be rooting for your Cubbies to win the pennant this year and make the series. Let the misery end.

Thanks. What happened to your Whitesox this year?
    Do you really want to start this already? I'd wait to start gloating until after you've won something Bartman.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    For the record: I am from KC, just transplanted. I am a Royals fan. I went to a World Series game last year here in STL and wore my Priest Holmes jersey because it was the only RED I had.
    Nice. Let teh baseball fans who u represent there. As for being a Royals fan, you need someone else to cheer for cuz Royals dont do anything... O wait we didnt reach 100 loses WAHOO!!!

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Congrats Chief31. I am a White Sox fan as you know. But I will be rooting for your Cubbies to win the pennant this year and make the series. Let the misery end.

Do you really want to start this already? I'd wait to start gloating until after you've won something Bartman.
    I don't think he was gloating. I think we was asking me since I am a White Sox fan as in "Dude what happened to the Sox? So unlike them to flounder." I think that was his meaning.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Don't worry. That season is over, for the Cardinals. Because the CUBS have won the division!!!!!
    *sigh*

I guess everyone has that one major flaw.

:p

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I heard that the D-backs were flying in a special guest for the Cubs series

I am still quite embarrassed about how Cubs fans reacted about that incident. A black mark against an otherwise respected fan-base. I never blamed Bartman for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Okay, so I'm taking at leat four days off for my birthday in November. How many of you are near KC, and could get together sometime between 11/15 (my actual bday) and 11/18? I believe I already have plans for that Saturday and Sunday, but I would love to mee some of you all. Anyone free that Thursday evening or Friday?

I know it's advanced notice, but I'm a planner.
    Sorry luv; no can do.....Now luv, don't, don't do that....don't cry; everything will be alright. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Sorry luv; no can do.....Now luv, don't, don't do that....don't cry; everything will be alright. :p
    Is there any way you could unsticky the thread about the Springfield gathering (no one wil come anyway), and sticky this one? There's more of a chance of something happening in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Is there any way you could unsticky the thread about the Springfield gathering (no one wil come anyway), and sticky this one? There's more of a chance of something happening in KC.
    That I can do! :)

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Am I still invited to KC luv?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast