Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: My birthday

Default My birthday

Okay, so I'm taking at leat four days off for my birthday in November. How many of you are near KC, and could get together sometime between 11/15 (my actual bday) and 11/18? I believe I already have plans for that Saturday and Sunday, but I would love to mee some of you all. Anyone free that Thursday evening or Friday?

I know it's advanced notice, but I'm a planner.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Am I still invited to KC luv?
    I haven't uninvited anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Is there any way you could unsticky the thread about the Springfield gathering (no one wil come anyway), and sticky this one? There's more of a chance of something happening in KC.
    I keep seeing the sticky? what does that mean?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I keep seeing the sticky? what does that mean?
    Everything luv does is sticky. Cant keep my eyes offa here then my hands get... ahhh never you mind.

It is when a post stays near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Everything luv does is sticky. Cant keep my eyes offa here then my hands get... ahhh never you mind.

It is when a post stays near the top.
    thanks
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Alright, I don't have anyone to splurge on me, so I'm going to do it myself! I'm staying in a less expensive hotel in Overland Park for a few days, but then I'm gonna find me a room on the Plaza for a night!

Default Party in KC!

Awww! I'm gonna be there to go to the Game on the 25th! Too Bad you won't be there then!

I'm definitely gonna be looking for my chiefscrowd peeps! I also need to know who's gonna be @ the game. We need someone to tailgate with.... a styrofoam cooler and a rental car has worked in the past but I'd like to step it up a notch this year!

I can't wait!!! Stinky Raiders better recognize!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChiefsChick View Post
    Awww! I'm gonna be there to go to the Game on the 25th! Too Bad you won't be there then!

I'm definitely gonna be looking for my chiefscrowd peeps! I also need to know who's gonna be @ the game. We need someone to tailgate with.... a styrofoam cooler and a rental car has worked in the past but I'd like to step it up a notch this year!

I can't wait!!! Stinky Raiders better recognize!
    Sorry, my birthday is earlier in the month. You can try starting a thread to see who all will be at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Alright, I don't have anyone to splurge on me, so I'm going to do it myself! I'm staying in a less expensive hotel in Overland Park for a few days, but then I'm gonna find me a room on the Plaza for a night!
    Treat yourself girl!

Made my reservations for 11/15 and 11/16 tonight. Staying in Lenexa. Going to Legends at Village West in KCKS on Friday along with the Crown Center (home of the world center for Hallmark), and the Oak View mall (is that what's its called).

Still tring to decide on a hotel on the Plaza or Westport to stay in on 11/17.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Congrats Chief31. I am a White Sox fan as you know. But I will be rooting for your Cubbies to win the pennant this year and make the series. Let the misery end.

Do you really want to start this already? I'd wait to start gloating until after you've won something Bartman.
    I am for any team that hasn't had a championship in 30 years.

Well, except for the Colts, Faders and Donks.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast