Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVE you Cassel, but youre NOT QOTF!

Default LOVE you Cassel, but youre NOT QOTF!

youre not exciting to watch. you make too many under pressure mistakes. your legs arent fast enough to make big difference plays in pressure situations. Weis is NOT helping you at all with giving you ZERO options for the check down passes... but even if he did im not confident that with all of your courage and heart that you could even hit him with a solid on-the-numbers pass.

You showed a lot of heart being able to play right after your surgery and you played well - but you didnt play against any challenging teams. Love you but youre backup material.

Lots of roster stacking to do in the offseasons.

The whole offense stunk this game, save for some runs in the first. You can't pin this all on one guy. If you could, Weiss is more deserving than anyone. No one was getting open, Bowe probably still sick, line was getting abused and we abandoned the run in the 2nd half

Exactly. Weiss had Charles running well. Did Jamaal even play in the 2nd half? Biggest issue is that the Chiefs never had WR's open. We need a 2nd WR. If we had gotten Boldin last year, maybe a different outcome. When your best #2 receiver has ben on the roster for 5 days, you've got problems.

we came out passing and never went back to it

I have never felt confident with Cassel. I was waiting to see what he would do against a good defense and he didn't do too well. I just don't know if he is the QBotF.
    It starts with the Offensive line

I sill like haveing Cassel at QB. Bowe no showed in this game. We should be more on him then Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    youre not exciting to watch. you make too many under pressure mistakes. your legs arent fast enough to make big difference plays in pressure situations. Weis is NOT helping you at all with giving you ZERO options for the check down passes... but even if he did im not confident that with all of your courage and heart that you could even hit him with a solid on-the-numbers pass.

You showed a lot of heart being able to play right after your surgery and you played well - but you didnt play against any challenging teams. Love you but youre backup material.

Lots of roster stacking to do in the offseasons.

Nah you can't put all that on Cassel he played great until we were put in a situation where he absolutely had to throw the ball and then he had no one to throw to and our line is once again pathetic.....don't even get me started on that. Over the course of this season he played well, and even the first half of this game he played well, I think our OC Charlie "See you F'ers in Florida I'm out" Weiss had a horrible gameplan. I love being unpredictable but it all comes down to keep it simple stupid our running game is awesome and was killing them don't stop until the make you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Nah you can't put all that on Cassel he played great until we were put in a situation where he absolutely had to throw the ball and then he had no one to throw to and our line is once again pathetic.....don't even get me started on that. Over the course of this season he played well, and even the first half of this game he played well, I think our OC Charlie "See you F'ers in Florida I'm out" Weiss had a horrible gameplan. I love being unpredictable but it all comes down to keep it simple stupid our running game is awesome and was killing them don't stop until the make you stop.
    I agree figcrostic, I can't pin this on Cassel. He can't throw out of a well, same as any other QB in the NFL. Time for you & I to lead the charge in lobbying for O-Lineman to be drafted. If what happened the last two weeks doesn't take the blinders off the Chiefs brass, as well as too many Chiefs fans, that the O-Line must be addressed and is the #1 priority, then they got their heads stuck in their arses, and this team will be going nowhere next year.

You're blaming Cassel for not throwing the ball to WR's who were blanketed ALL game by a great Ravens defense? LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

The o line was better than people thought it was. It needs to be addressed but our WR need to be just as much. I saw plenty of plays where Cassel had a TON of time. I wish we could watch the game from a video game camera perspective to see if the receivers were really covered or not.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast