Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Game Guys....

Default Good Game Guys....

Good game guys, sorry you lost so badly and was going to root for you to go all the way if you beat us.

I know it hurts trust me, i do.

Can everyone do me a FAVOR and become a RAVENS FAN for the rest of the PLAY OFFS and ROOT for us against the SQEELER AND PATS.

I TOLD YOU GUY RAY WANTS ANOTHER RING SOOOOO BAD BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS SO MUCH TIME LEFT.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YR.

(sorry for all the CAPS)

Oh yea my score predictions were almost dead on, i picked 28 plus ravens and KC 10

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    No one has respected since you walked away from loyal fans, at least you left the name, and that is the only good thing I have to say about the Ravens.
    Dude are you joking, you must be. Have you ever heard of the BALTIMORE COLTS, do you know the history with that. Guess not.

The BROWNS moved to baltimore and ART MODELL made it a point to have the name changed and all their trophys. Baltimore was supposed to get the expansion team that ended up being THE JAGUARS. Needless to say that never happened.

Now the BALTIMORE COLTS were moved in the middle of the night with all there trophys and everything else by MAYFLOWER 18 wheelers. AND NO ONE EVEN HAD A CLUE THAT IT WAS COMING. I THINK IT WAS AROUND CHRISTMAS EVE TOO. TELL ME THATS NOT FCK UP .NO REPORTS ,SPECTULATIONS NOTHING. So you dont have a right what so ever to talk about LOYAL FANS AND LEAVING.

You act like the BROWNS dont exsist anymore i think it was within 2 yrs they got their team back and NAME.

I dont care THE COLTS moved to indy now, I LOVE THE RAVENS, I BLEED PURPLE AND 99% OF MARYLANDERS HAVE MOVED ON AND ARE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH THIS TEAM. EXCEPT THE OLD HEADS , THEY ARE STILL PISSED OFF.
    Last edited by RAVENS DEN; 01-10-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS DEN View Post
    Dude are you joking, you must be. Have you ever heard of the BALTIMORE COLTS, do you know the history with that. Guess not.

The BROWNS moved to baltimore and ART MODELL made it a point to have the name changed and all their trophys. Baltimore was supposed to get the expansion team that ended up being THE JAGUARS. Needless to say that never happened.

Now the BALTIMORE COLTS were moved in the middle of the night with all there trophys and everything else by MAYFLOWER 18 wheelers. AND NO ONE EVEN HAD A CLUE THAT IT WAS COMING. I THINK IT WAS AROUND CHRISTMAS EVE TOO. TELL ME THATS NOT FCK UP .NO REPORTS ,SPECTULATIONS NOTHING. So you dont have a right what so ever to talk about LOYAL FANS AND LEAVING.

You act like the BROWNS dont exsist anymore i think it was within 2 yrs they got their team back and NAME.

I dont care THE COLTS moved to indy now, I LOVE THE RAVENS, I BLEED PURPLE AND 99% OF MARYLANDERS HAVE MOVED ON AND ARE MUCH MORE HAPPIER WITH THIS TEAM. EXCEPT THE OLD HEADS , THEY ARE STILL PISSED OFF.
    Great Post

I am not an old head but I do feel for you fellas in Baltimore. A big reason I do not much like the new Colts although I had tried to at a time... whatever.

I wonder if anyone realizes the irony in all these Chiefs fans rooting for the Seahawks......

Good game guys, sorry you lost so badly and was going to root for you to go all the way if you beat us.

I know it hurts trust me, i do.

Can everyone do me a FAVOR and become a RAVENS FAN for the rest of the PLAY OFFS and ROOT for us against the SQEELER AND PATS.

I TOLD YOU GUY RAY WANTS ANOTHER RING SOOOOO BAD BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS SO MUCH TIME LEFT.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YR.

(sorry for all the CAPS)

Oh yea my score predictions were almost dead on, i picked 28 plus ravens and KC 10
    Sorry Buddy.

Nothing against The Ravens. But I have always liked The Steelers, when they aren't playing The Chiefs.

That, and I am not one who hates The Patriots. I have a great deal of respect for Bellichick.

Hell. I would probably have to root for The Jets over The Ravens. I just like Rex.

The Ravens are a great football team. And I have a whole lot of respect for them.

But they would be my fourth ranked dog still left in the AFC fight.

Well doesnt matter, the whole LEAGUE never gives the RAVENS respect, been like that since day 1 . So fck it

THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT. YOU GUYS GO AHEAD AND ROOT FOR ANYONE BUT THE RAVENS, WE EXPECT IT.

GREAT GAME, WAS WORRIED THE FIRST QUARTER
    Well see the thing is: no one here ever ask you to be a Chiefs fan and root for the us to go all the way should we win; you volunteered to do that on your own. Probably not the best of ideas to come on an opposing team's web site and ask their fans to change their allegiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylights View Post
    I wonder if anyone realizes the irony in all these Chiefs fans rooting for the Seahawks......
    Well they were a AFC West Division team, but they were never any big rival. To me at least.

That guy is still just being a cry baby cuz the Chiefs beat out the Chargers for the AFC West and made the playoffs and the Chargers didn't.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    That guy is still just being a cry baby cuz the Chiefs beat out the Chargers for the AFC West and made the playoffs and the Chargers didn't.
    ???? Not sure you are on the same page here. If you are, then I am loss.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    No one has respected since you walked away from loyal fans, at least you left the name, and that is the only good thing I have to say about the Ravens.
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    ???? Not sure you are on the same page here. If you are, then I am loss.
    He was referring to that guy.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123