Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Game Guys....

Default Good Game Guys....

Good game guys, sorry you lost so badly and was going to root for you to go all the way if you beat us.

I know it hurts trust me, i do.

Can everyone do me a FAVOR and become a RAVENS FAN for the rest of the PLAY OFFS and ROOT for us against the SQEELER AND PATS.

I TOLD YOU GUY RAY WANTS ANOTHER RING SOOOOO BAD BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS SO MUCH TIME LEFT.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YR.

(sorry for all the CAPS)

Oh yea my score predictions were almost dead on, i picked 28 plus ravens and KC 10

no - you dont get **** from us. we're rooting for steelers all the way. well what do we care, hell we might as well root for the NFC. Packers and Seahawks are a lot more likeable teams than anyone else left in the AFC.

Root for the ravens, jets, pats and steelers? are you kidding me?

Ill say one thing - you do have at least a good team. i wont mention any specific players but i think your defense played very well and are good overall.

Nope. Didn't stop Charles at least. Rooting for Seahawks and Packers
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    no - you dont get **** from us. we're rooting for steelers all the way. well what do we care, hell we might as well root for the NFC. Packers and Seahawks are a lot more likeable teams than anyone else left in the AFC.

Root for the ravens, jets, pats and steelers? are you kidding me?

Ill say one thing - you do have at least a good team. i wont mention any specific players but i think your defense played very well and are good overall.
    Personally I'd rather have the Ravens win the SB makes our loss look a lot less bad personally I thought we, were gonna win our running game was dominating them and then we tried to get clever and be tricky and they had none of it. The Ravens are a good team and I'd rather lose to a good team then a bad team.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Nope. Didn't stop Charles at least. Rooting for Seahawks and Packers

Well doesnt matter, the whole LEAGUE never gives the RAVENS respect, been like that since day 1 . So fck it

THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT. YOU GUYS GO AHEAD AND ROOT FOR ANYONE BUT THE RAVENS, WE EXPECT IT.

GREAT GAME, WAS WORRIED THE FIRST QUARTER

we outplayed them in the first half then mistaked ourselves to death in the second half.. iare the ravens a better team..yes, but we coulod have beaten them without those stupid turnovers. the great rice did not fair well against the CHIEFS run D and flacco was sacked 4 times. the 4th down play and the Charles fumble were the turning point, no fumble, we make the first or punt or better yet make the FG and we could be listening to ravens fans l;amenting over their defeat

i gotta root for the steelers and jets, wifes a jets fan and my daughter is a steelers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i gotta root for the steelers and jets, wifes a jets fan and my daughter is a steelers fan.
    Your daughter has great taste

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    we outplayed them in the first half then mistaked ourselves to death in the second half.. iare the ravens a better team..yes, but we coulod have beaten them without those stupid turnovers. the great rice did not fair well against the CHIEFS run D and flacco was sacked 4 times. the 4th down play and the Charles fumble were the turning point, no fumble, we make the first or punt or better yet make the FG and we could be listening to ravens fans l;amenting over their defeat

Rice isnt very good running up the gut, once in a while he ll get some yardage ,but he is more dangerous running to the side,pitches and a beast on check downs.

That why i hate the OC, he doesnt use the talent properly

Good luck to the Ravens and everyone else in the playoffs. Stelers/Ravens will be a fun matchup. As usual, I will be rooting for the AFC on the Superbowl. Although, I won't be rooting hard either way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast