Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
Didn't read all of the responses, but:

1. The Ravens are really, really good. Perenially one of the top-5 teams in the NFL. Incredibly difficult to beat in the playoffs and incredibly well coached. They do not lose to teams with less talent than them.

2. Cassel. He was horrible out there. Of course, that was in part because of . . .

3. Our OL. Look, the smoke and mirrors was fiun for the first few weeks. But the undersized guys (Wiegmann and Lilja) wore down and Richardson was exposed as soon as he faced real pass rushers. Upgrade the d*** thing already!
I get the feeling that upgrades to the offensive line are tough to pull together. Unless the Chiefs are willing to open up the payroll a little, I just don't see it happening, even though I am 100% on board with upgrading it.

We need a lot on the OL as well. Both of our centers are up for free agency, plus Waters is a little long in the tooth, we need to be thinking about his replacement. He will be a free agent this time next year as well and with his age, I do not see him coming back again.