Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 reasons why the Chiefs lost today

Default Top 3 reasons why the Chiefs lost today

Top 3 reasons why the Chiefs lost today:
    1. Charlie Weiss - glad he's gone. his playcalling all year heas been headscratching at best. Good riddance Charlie! You run Jamaal CHarles one time in the 2nd half???? Once???

2. Turnovers - You don't win any game when you turn the ball over 5 times. Let along playoff games against Baltimore.

3. Wide Receivers. Only 2 pass attempts to the WR's all day. 2????, that's got to be a record. They got no seperation all day. #1 offseason need is WR.

It would be easy to blame this loss on the defense, but the Chiefs offense just kept putting the defense in so many bad situations.

What are your top 3 reasons that are KC(not Baltimore) related?

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I don't like Bowe any more than I did which is none. When you said what you did aboutI was thinking "duh!" I admit that Bowe could be #1 material if he was consistent like TG was and is and will be. People know that TG always has a good day; Bowe has his good days, his "butterfingers" days, and his bad days.

We need players like Tony Gonzalez. Each game he played for the chiefs he gave his all every time when the other players had their thumbs up you-know-where.
    The fact that Bowe does have talent is why I think that we need him. He is at the very least is someone that the defenses have to watch out for. If we get someone eles along with bowe then the defenses will have to gameplan for both. I think that will help Bowe and our offense as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The fact that Bowe does have talent is why I think that we need him. He is at the very least is someone that the defenses have to watch out for. If we get someone eles along with bowe then the defenses will have to gameplan for both. I think that will help Bowe and our offense as a whole.
    I think Bowe is more like a Steve Breston from Arizona. He is more of a complimentary WR to the number 1 WR that we are in dying need for.

We also had a lot of empty seats. That was very discouraging to me. The weather was not that bad if you dressed correctly.

Not filling up Arrowhead for the first playoff game in years is a sad note for the Chief Nation. IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I'm sorry to say that I don't like Bowe any more than I did which is none. When you said what you did aboutI was thinking "duh!" I admit that Bowe could be #1 material if he was consistent like TG was and is and will be. People know that TG always has a good day; Bowe has his good days, his "butterfingers" days, and his bad days.

We need players like Tony Gonzalez. Each game he played for the chiefs he gave his all every time when the other players had their thumbs up you-know-where.
    I agree with you...Unfortunately it's difficult to find guys that are going to be the greatest of all time at their position.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    I think Bowe is more like a Steve Breston from Arizona. He is more of a complimentary WR to the number 1 WR that we are in dying need for.
    How is a WR who leads the league in TD's, makes amazing acrobatic catches, not a number one?

This guy is a stud, he is not being used properly.

Bowe isn't consistent; either they remember to put the stickum on his hands and he catches the balls , they forget and he can't hold the ball, or he just doesn't do well. I am surprised that he didn't get a hint when we had Tony - to see how Tony did his Christian duty and and didn't squander his employer's money by not being consistent.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Leads the league in TD's. The 15 is good it is not "stud status"..We played a ton of bum teams this season so that also mirrors that stat..The problem with Bowe is being consistant. He has dropped alot of key passes costing us a couple games. Against decent cover talent he gets completely shut down more likely due to the lack of speed on getting separation..He is not a #1 receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    Leads the league in TD's. The 15 is good it is not "stud status"..We played a ton of bum teams this season so that also mirrors that stat..The problem with Bowe is being consistant. He has dropped alot of key passes costing us a couple games. Against decent cover talent he gets completely shut down more likely due to the lack of speed on getting separation..He is not a #1 receiver.
    This much is true. I think he's the best WR we have, but he needs help on the other side of the field. He does not have the speed or route running ability to fight off double teams. I don't know if he is a #1 or #2, and I don't really care. He is the #1 WR on this team, and we don't have a #2. Until that changes, Bowe will be inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    So based on getting shutdown, we'd have to throw Greg Jennings and Reggie Wayne into the not #1 WR category also.

And if 15 TDs is not stud status, then there isn't a stud WR in the league right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    So based on getting shutdown, we'd have to throw Greg Jennings and Reggie Wayne into the not #1 WR category also.

And if 15 TDs is not stud status, then there isn't a stud WR in the league right now.
    Reggie Wayne is a one trick pony. He's good for running seam routes on the left side and thats it..Put a corner with speed and decent covering abilities on him and he's done. Revis is a huge step above what the Ravens have at corner. 15 TD's against the NFC West. Plus add in a weak Houston and Denver secondary and there you have it.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast