Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A record not to be proud of

Default A record not to be proud of

With this loss, the Chiefs now have the most consecutive post season losses in NFL history. It does'nt matter if we are the #1 or #6 seed, we always seem to be one and done in the playoffs everytime and I'm tired of it..I always hear about how tough it is for visiting teams to win at Arrowhead, maybe the regular season but in the postseason this is the easiest place to get a win...When I see a 7-9 Seahawks team that we beat soundly knock off a good Saints team, and then watch our team get blown out it realy leaves me frustrated..When are we finally going to send a team packing? I don't want to see us consistantly be a stepping stone for another team making their way through the playoffs..I know this is a rebuilding year and they did overachieve so I'm not as bent on this loss as I have on other playoff games in the past, but it still hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    With this loss, the Chiefs now have the most consecutive post season losses in NFL history. It does'nt matter if we are the #1 or #6 seed, we always seem to be one and done in the playoffs everytime and I'm tired of it..I always hear about how tough it is for visiting teams to win at Arrowhead, maybe the regular season but in the postseason this is the easiest place to get a win...When I see a 7-9 Seahawks team that we beat soundly knock off a good Saints team, and then watch our team get blown out it realy leaves me frustrated..When are we finally going to send a team packing? I don't want to see us consistantly be a stepping stone for another team making their way through the playoffs..I know this is a rebuilding year and they did overachieve so I'm not as bent on this loss as I have on other playoff games in the past, but it still hurts.
    Agreed, I hope we are on the right path to get there. I am not disappointed with the season overall, we can hold our heads high, and we seem to be moving in the right direction.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

This game and this team is not the reason we have this record. The reason we have this record is Marty. This team is young and will be back. I'm positive of that. This playoff experience will help us in the long run.

All I will say, is Chiefs will!

Yes I am a homer! And damm proud to be one. I believe we will win every game we play. I also believe we will not win every game we do not.

You can be one of "those" fans...but there a still a few that believe. If you can''t believe after this season there is something wrong. 4- 12 to 10 -6. Miracle!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

10-6 record next year would be great!!!!

You know we went 4-12 last year and anyone and everyone can find disappointment in our season. I for one do not. Did you expect more? Really? We have so much to look forward to next season. I had picked us to go 10-6 or 11-5 at the start of the year but those were to say the least really high hopes and really did not expect it to happen. Who cares we are 7 and done in the playoffs. That will change! The Raiders were 6-0 in the Div and didn't make the playoffs. Sad Diego had the #1 ranked offense and #1 defense in the NFL and didn't make the playoffs. We all should be happy and proud that we The Chiefs went from worst to first in one season. This my friend is just the start of things to come. IMHO this was year one at a three year shot for the Superbowl and the CHIEFS WILL be there by year three.......

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    You know we went 4-12 last year and anyone and everyone can find disappointment in our season. I for one do not. Did you expect more? Really? We have so much to look forward to next season. I had picked us to go 10-6 or 11-5 at the start of the year but those were to say the least really high hopes and really did not expect it to happen. Who cares we are 7 and done in the playoffs. That will change! The Raiders were 6-0 in the Div and didn't make the playoffs. Sad Diego had the #1 ranked offense and #1 defense in the NFL and didn't make the playoffs. We all should be happy and proud that we The Chiefs went from worst to first in one season. This my friend is just the start of things to come. IMHO this was year one at a three year shot for the Superbowl and the CHIEFS WILL be there by year three.......
    I agree 100%, I have said over and over again that 8 and 8 would have been a really good season for this team and anything over that was icing on the cake. It was great to be in the playoffs and while I really wanted a win, I understand that at this stage of our rebuilding process, we have to be happy with what we have.

Super Bowl? We are just not that team yet.

Now with the schedule we have next year, we should all be prepared for a little bit of a backslide. I think this team is improved, but I don't think the same results can be expected. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind on that depending on who we draft and get in free agency.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I think we may have a better offseason this year then we did last year. Pioli has been there a full season and has more of an idea of his wants and needs this time around. I would expect us to have another really good draft this year. Problem is FA's. If there is a lock out of any sort then no one will be able to trade or pick up FA's until a deal has been worked out with the players union. Then everyone will be scrambling at a fast pace to get who they want. It could get intresting. Plus with all that is going on right now with the AFC West, Cable cut, Hue Jackson looking for work elseware, Raiders wanting out, Rivera leaving SD and Denver coaching search going not so good we stand a pretty good chance at another AFC West title. I like Pioli and Haley and I like what they have done this year and I believe it will only get better.

I dont give a bleep how supposedly week our schedule was. In todays NFL, almost all Teams are on a similar playing field, and Winning 10 games shows something.......That we kicked Arse!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast