Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Tailgate Thread for Playoff game

Default The official Tailgate Thread for Playoff game

For all those interested. A bunch of members on here are planning on joining me in Parking Lot N. That is the general admission parking lot. We will try to set up shop on the grass between lots N and G. I will have two tents. One red, the other white. I will have sides up to block the wind. I imgaine there will be a Canadian Flag somewhere. We should also have a heater.

I will be smoking some BBQ. Most likely pulled Pork and a Brisket. I have more than plenty plates, forks and napkins left over from the home opener.

If you all want to join that is great. All I am supplying is the meat and probably some chips. I imagine others will bring sides. I will ask that if you do eat help cover the cost of the meat. It probably will be around 5 bucks a person.

I will be waiting for the gates to open to so that I can retain the parking spot, so if you want to meet me prior to going there keep that in mind.

If you have access to the Chiefs Crowd via your phone, I will update where we are located once we set up shop.

It easiest to get to Lot N, but entering the stadium using Gate 6. For those who don't know how to get there, Gate 6 is off stadium drive. You can get to Stadium either off I35 or off 40 hwy. Stadium is one block away from Sports Nutz. When you go into Gate 6, stay on the right or they will park you in the Grass way up on the hill.
    Last edited by Seek; 12-30-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Correction off 435, not I35.

Dan and I are in!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dan and I are in!!!
    I didn't know that.

Oh that is supposed to be advertisement right. Like having the hot half naked girl spread out on a car, to get guys interest in the car.
    Last edited by Seek; 12-30-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I didn't know that.

Oh that is supposed to be advertisement right. Like having the hot half naked girl spread out on a car, to get guys interest in the car.
    No, it was more of a remider to bring some extra beer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Dang I left out the part where it is BYOB.

I sticky the thread for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Dang I left out the part where it is BYOB.
    Too late now sucker!!

seek my wife and i are ready to join you guys for a great day.we are staying at the hyatt about 20 miles from the stadium so just let me know what time you are setting up shop and how early should i get going to avoid any traffic problems getting to arrowhead.would appreciate any help you can give me or anyone else for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    seek my wife and i are ready to join you guys for a great day.we are staying at the hyatt about 20 miles from the stadium so just let me know what time you are setting up shop and how early should i get going to avoid any traffic problems getting to arrowhead.would appreciate any help you can give me or anyone else for that matter
    I plan to leave at 7:20 which will put me at Arrowhead around 8:00 AM. The gates will open at 8:30 so I will go in get my spot and set up shop as soon as I can.

That is about normal time for me, so I don't know what traffic is like after that as I usually go very early.

I would tend to think if you planned on getting at Arrowhead around 8:45 or 9 Am, traffic wouldn't be to bad.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast