Thread: What were your favorite moments of the 2010 season?

Default What were your favorite moments of the 2010 season?

I wanted to share my favorite moments from this past season and I'm hoping you will share yours too.

Here are mine...

#3: The first touchdown of the season.

I'll never forget the roar of Arrowhead when Jamaal Charles broke loose for this huge run. He showed the world on one of the NFL's biggest stages why he is one of the best running backs currently in the NFL.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H7QrEXJvrU"]YouTube - Jamaal Charles 56 Yard Touchdown[/ame]

#2: Clinching the AFC West.

This was awesome. I was already thinking that our game against the Raiders would decide the AFC West. I started watching the Bengals-Chargers game and became a temporary Bengals fan.. such a fun game to watch that the Chiefs weren't playing in.

#1: Monday Night Football

Maybe it was the rain, the sights, the crowd, the score, or the great memories that were made that made this so much fun. It was my first time being able to tailgate at Arrowhead and I got the chance to do it with the best Chiefs fans there are, those from Chiefs Crowd. Thank you to those that were there for making this something I will always remember.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz51xS0K56k"]YouTube - Meet the New Boss - MNF Intro[/ame]

Resident Celebrity

Mine was Moaekis one handed catch AWESOME

Being at mnf in the same endzone as the Chiefs held San Diego. Hearing that deafaning roar and high fiving anyone in reach.

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    The 2nd Charger /Chief Game was mine, they set the tone for the raiders and Ravens on how to dismantle the Chiefs. Have fun watching us next year in the Playoffs.
    get a life.

Thank you for banning that clown, he's been sending me PMs too.

My favorite moment was definitely winning the AFC West! This team definitely overachieved this year, nothing to hang our heads low about.

MNF was my favorite as well. I will reemember that experience for a long time. I would say winning the AFC West, but I expect to win a lot of those over the next decade. This team is only going to get better and more experienced.

Charlie Wies leaving.That was my favorite part of the year.He has no creativity.We won most of are games on a week schedule and the talent we did have.Charlie stinks and he can go and help Florida loose some games.Hope your ready to run the ball alot and pass the ball behind the line of scrimmage alot florida,because with Charlie ,that is all your gonna get.