Thread: My apologies for blowing a fuse...

Default My apologies for blowing a fuse...

I hope the vast majority of you did not notice me blowing some steam off over that moron afcwestchamps aka 45 year old net troll last night.

I would like to apologize for my many censored words in response to this juvenile net troll as I had simply meant to come in and discuss the sadness of last nights game on an upbeat tempo in regards to the fine season and upcoming seasons we shall have.

I had had a few and missed both games due to work, I had my sips after work... duh, still no good excuse really. Seeing this juvenile net troll coming back to post once more and his childish stylings brought me to anger. In actuality though it is quite sad as he is 45 and will make another account if he can sneak in here again and will once more act like a child.

P.S. Dude - The Chargers amount to nothing, have no grand rivalries and have brought down the AFC West's supurb reputation by developing into a a lack luster power in the league. I'm glad they are on the way out much as he got booted from here, thanks for that to whomever you may be.

Again, sorry for my tact. Best to you all.
    Last edited by KristofLaw; 01-10-2011 at 07:05 AM.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

It's all good here, dude.

Resident Celebrity

Don't sweat it. The mods were laying the law down lastnight on the trolls. I really wasnt interested in idiots from other teams fanning the flames trying to bait good people like you into fights.

Darn, it seems I missed all the fun!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Darn, it seems I missed all the fun!!!
    so did I. Kind of feel left out now

I was spending most of Sunday getting my son settle into his college dorm in Winfield. So, I missed all the fun as well.

Darn...I missed the fun too! I was sound asleep by 8 PM! I became soooo drained using all my energy trying to stay warm at Arrowhead, after an already long exhausting week of moving, unpacking, cleaning, organizing, etc.. There wasn't much jumping, cheering, & keeping blood pumping at Arrowhead, so my red & gold blood froze solid!

My red & gold blood is beginning to thaw now though, especially as visions of the upcoming 2011 season & our Chiefs winning Super Bowl February 2012 drown out yesterdays playoff game memories. YEEHAW!! FOREVER RED & GOLD!! GO CHIEFS 2011!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~