Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2011 NFL Free Agents

Default 2011 NFL Free Agents

2011 NFL Free Agents: DB

This gives you access to the 2011 free agents from footballs future

I tell you what I am not going to worry about who is free agents I am just going to trust P & H to do what is right it is not like in the past when the King was around when we had to worry about doing anything much less the correct thing, I now feel as though the correct thing will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I tell you what I am not going to worry about who is free agents I am just going to trust P & H to do what is right it is not like in the past when the King was around when we had to worry about doing anything much less the correct thing, I now feel as though the correct thing will be done.
    Agreed but I cant stand the offseason with no football so I need to talk football so the offseason goes by faster

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Seymour does have familiararity with Pioli, so who knows? I don't think the Raiders are going to give him up, though.
    If the Raiders are stupid enough to not pay Namdi his incentive thus pretty much guaranteeing hime out of oakland then they are stupid enought to not keep seymour. We are talking about Al Davis here.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Seymour does have familiararity with Pioli, so who knows? I don't think the Raiders are going to give him up, though.
    Where are we goingt o put Seymour. Are you going to replace the #5 pick Dorsey, or the #3 pick Tyson Jackson. Both are getting paid huge dollars. Seymour is going somewhere, but it won't be in KC IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    If the Raiders are stupid enough to not pay Namdi his incentive thus pretty much guaranteeing hime out of oakland then they are stupid enought to not keep seymour. We are talking about Al Davis here.
    He is a free agent because of a contract clause about the # of games he played in 2010 vs 2009. It was ultimately there to protect the Raiders, but backfired big time.
    Asomugha's contract had a clause that said his contract would be voided if he didn't participate in more plays in 2010 than the previous year or improve his interception, fumble recovery or sack totals.
    Asomugha missed two games with a sprained ankle, so he did not reach the playing time incentive. He also had no interceptions, fumble recoveries or sacks. He had one interception, no fumble recoveries and no sacks the previous season. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I doubt we go after Seymour. Our DE rotation is pretty solid with Dorsey, Smith, and Gilberry (not to mention our large investment in TJ), and Seymor will want a pretty big contract. I think this all leads to Seymour going back to the Pats or being re-signed by the Raiders.

If we do get Seymore, I haven't looked at Dorsey's size recently (He really stepped up his game this year at DE). Does he have the size to move to NT?? (I think he is to small for a 3-4 NT) but who knows.

Seymore does have a history with Pioli and Crennell, but Pioli doesn't like to pay big money for big names. He will do what is right for the team (but if you think about it we don't have a veteran DE to coach up the younger guys, which is what Pioli has been doing since arriving here. per: Vrable, McGraw, Chambers, Lilja/Wieggmann, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    If we do get Seymore, I haven't looked at Dorsey's size recently (He really stepped up his game this year at DE). Does he have the size to move to NT?? (I think he is to small for a 3-4 NT) but who knows.

Seymore does have a history with Pioli and Crennell, but Pioli doesn't like to pay big money for big names. He will do what is right for the team (but if you think about it we don't have a veteran DE to coach up the younger guys, which is what Pioli has been doing since arriving here. per: Vrable, McGraw, Chambers, Lilja/Wieggmann, etc.)
    I will agree about Vrable, Lilja and Wieggmann but McGraw and Chambers? McGraw was in Kansas City before Pioli got to Kansas City. McGraw is a career back up. He doesn't know what it takes to become a stud in the secondary we just kept McGraw because we needed depth. Also Chambers was picked up because we needed depth in the WR position. How can Chambers be a veteran leader when he cant even get on the sidelines let alone the field during our playoff game. Chambers has a poor attitude and he will be gone after this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Chambers has a poor attitude and he will be gone after this year.
    I'd be shocked if he still has a locker at arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'd be shocked if he still has a locker at arrowhead.
    I'm pretty sure Kevin Curtis took his locker

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    McGraw was in Kansas City before Pioli got to Kansas City. McGraw is a career back up. He doesn't know what it takes to become a stud in the secondary we just kept McGraw because we needed depth.
    To be fair, we kept McGraw because he's a terrific special teams player, special teams captain if my memory serves.

It isn't his fault that he keeps being thrust into a starting safety role.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast