Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: We Are

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default We Are


    0 Not allowed!
    CHAMPIONS.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

    Resident Celebrity

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Ditto.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Ditto.
    HOW can anyone be disappointed with the season, we were champions. What did you expect, a super bowl win. We had 10 wins the last three seasons. Praise the success of this season and do not downgrade the effort put forth by this team. If you had any football scene at all you should have been thrilled with a .500 season from a team that only won 2 "2" games last year. We stunk, smelled and were rotten. Did we improve? IYO. IMO we excelled beyond exceptions by a magnitude of so many I cannot compute. So why do we have so many bashers and extreme negative post and get rid of everyone. I just do not understand the lack of appreciation for the effort and the improvement this team has accomplished. GO CHIEFS. Fan for better or worse.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by billb40 View Post
    HOW can anyone be disappointed with the season, we were champions. What did you expect, a super bowl win. We had 10 wins the last three seasons. Praise the success of this season and do not downgrade the effort put forth by this team. If you had any football scene at all you should have been thrilled with a .500 season from a team that only won 2 "2" games last year. We stunk, smelled and were rotten. Did we improve? IYO. IMO we excelled beyond exceptions by a magnitude of so many I cannot compute. So why do we have so many bashers and extreme negative post and get rid of everyone. I just do not understand the lack of appreciation for the effort and the improvement this team has accomplished. GO CHIEFS. Fan for better or worse.
    I know, in my case, the frustration stems from the 7 straight playoff losses. I remember like it was yesterday when Lin Eliot missed 3 field goals and we lost to the Colts....I didn't want a Super Bowl, but I wanted a first-round victory. I didn't expect us to beat the Steelers or the Patriots. But, against the Ravens, we only beat ourselves.....again. Deja Vu.

    But, I do like how you put a positive spin on a negative situation. AFC West champions!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I can in no way, shape, or form, be disappointed in this teams success this season.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylights View Post
    I know, in my case, the frustration stems from the 7 straight playoff losses. I remember like it was yesterday when Lin Eliot missed 3 field goals and we lost to the Colts....I didn't want a Super Bowl, but I wanted a first-round victory. I didn't expect us to beat the Steelers or the Patriots. But, against the Ravens, we only beat ourselves.....again. Deja Vu.

    But, I do like how you put a positive spin on a negative situation. AFC West champions!

    AHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU HAD TO GO AND NAME THE DREADED INDIVIDUAL!!!!!

    Chiefster, ban this guy for using swear words on the site!



    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,959
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylights View Post
    I know, in my case, the frustration stems from the 7 straight playoff losses. I remember like it was yesterday when Lin Eliot missed 3 field goals and we lost to the Colts....I didn't want a Super Bowl, but I wanted a first-round victory. I didn't expect us to beat the Steelers or the Patriots. But, against the Ravens, we only beat ourselves.....again. Deja Vu.

    But, I do like how you put a positive spin on a negative situation. AFC West champions!
    The person you mentioned in this post is racist, anti-semitic, sexist, and everything else that is wrong with this world. I also heard he shot JFK.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylights View Post
    I know, in my case, the frustration stems from the 7 straight playoff losses. I remember like it was yesterday when Lin Eliot missed 3 field goals and we lost to the Colts....I didn't want a Super Bowl, but I wanted a first-round victory. I didn't expect us to beat the Steelers or the Patriots. But, against the Ravens, we only beat ourselves.....again. Deja Vu.

    But, I do like how you put a positive spin on a negative situation. AFC West champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    AHHH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU HAD TO GO AND NAME THE DREADED INDIVIDUAL!!!!!

    Chiefster, ban this guy for using swear words on the site!


    AHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!! He has mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Let's cut him a break an just censor it.

    Resident Celebrity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •