Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Are

Default We Are

CHAMPIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Let's cut him a break an just censor it.
    ...Sneaky....I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Let's cut him a break an just censor it.
    But my eyes, MY EYES, one cannot unsee what has been seen!!!!

But I guess we owe it to the innocent to protect them from such destructive talk!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    But my eyes, MY EYES, one cannot unsee what has been seen!!!!

But I guess we owe it to the innocent to protect them from such destructive talk!
    The truth you have spoken Brother Chief Fan. Gaze upon the image of Len Dawson and chant "Chiefs Will" to offset the effects of what has been seen in the offending, blasphemous post reply.

Okay, okay. I just went to confession, I should be cleared.
    Decree from Chiefster: You have mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!!

AHHHH!!!! We need to put a warning for content on this thread! Now I have to do damage control for my Chief's eyes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJlAI9Vj10"]YouTube - Kansas City CHIEFS 2010 - "Chiefs Will" Part Two[/ame]
    Chiefs will, Chiefs will, CHiefs Will, CHIefs Will, CHIEFS WILL, CHIEFS WILL!!!
    Okay, I am better now.

i too have said i am proud of what the CHIEFS have done this year, it was a much better season than i could have hoped for. still i hate losing the way we did. it would have been easier if we could not run at all and they just dominated both sides of the ball, then we would have just been beaten by a better team. but we looked better in the first half and started out the 2nd half moving the ball well, defense was playing well then disaster struck.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i too have said i am proud of what the CHIEFS have done this year, it was a much better season than i could have hoped for. still i hate losing the way we did. it would have been easier if we could not run at all and they just dominated both sides of the ball, then we would have just been beaten by a better team. but we looked better in the first half and started out the 2nd half moving the ball well, defense was playing well then disaster struck.
    The defense was playing good until the offense kept putting them back on the field. I mean when you fumble the football on our side of the field and you throw an interception on our side of the field your just hurting the defense and not giving them a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12