Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will be in the Super Bowl?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Who will be in the Super Bowl?

0 Not allowed!
    Who do you think will be in the Super Bowl and what will the outcome be?
    Feel the rush...

Thumbs Up

Default Jets vs. Packers

0 Not allowed!
    I see the Jets beating Pittsburgh rather easily next week. However, Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will demolish them in the Super Bowl. 38-17.

It's too late now, but I would have liked to have seen a Patriots vs. Packers SB. Much more entertaining.
    Decree from Chiefster: You have mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't been right about much this post-season. But I think it will be The Packers beating The Steelers, 31-21.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I haven't been right about much this post-season. But I think it will be The Packers beating The Steelers, 31-21.
    I'm gonna go with the Packers beating the Jets.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    I was saying Packers after they took out Atlanta.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylights View Post
    I see the Jets beating Pittsburgh rather easily next week. However, Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will demolish them in the Super Bowl. 38-17.

It's too late now, but I would have liked to have seen a Patriots vs. Packers SB. Much more entertaining.
    Easily....? Do tell?

Steelers have a better QB, RB, Defense, TE core, WR core (but it's close)

Jets have a better special teams core, and O-Line

I think the Steelers will win rather easily. I was more nervous going into the Baltimore game than this game.

Steelers 24
    Jets 13

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dugand43 View Post
    Easily....? Do tell?

Steelers have a better QB, RB, Defense, TE core, WR core (but it's close)

Jets have a better special teams core, and O-Line

I think the Steelers will win rather easily. I was more nervous going into the Baltimore game than this game.

Steelers 24
    Jets 13
    Pittsburgh sucks. They are lucky half the time. Rothliesburger is a terrible QB. They play in the easy division. The only real good thing they have going is their defense. Mainly their run D. Their pass d isn't that great.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Pittsburgh sucks. They are lucky half the time. Rothliesburger is a terrible QB. They play in the easy division. The only real good thing they have going is their defense. Mainly their run D. Their pass d isn't that great.
    The Steelers division was one of the best this year, and their defense has put up record setting numbers. I think the Steelers are going to dominate Sanchez and the Jets. I think they put all their energy into the Pats game and are going to have a let down this weekend. Also Sanchez IMO will go back to the old mistake Sanchez this weekend

Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I agree that Big Ben sucks. But not at playing QB.

I pick The Steelers. But, as noted earlier, I have been wrong about just about everything so far in this season's playoff.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    The Steelers division was one of the best this year, and their defense has put up record setting numbers. I think the Steelers are going to dominate Sanchez and the Jets. I think they put all their energy into the Pats game and are going to have a let down this weekend. Also Sanchez IMO will go back to the old mistake Sanchez this weekend
    How so? 2 teams finished below .500. It was onl the steelers and the Ravens..Not that many great teams this year.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Thank you. Some people say things without thinking them through. I did not agree with a single statement in honda's post. The AFC North is the toughest or second toughest division in football. Their defense is spectacular. And although Ben Roethlisberger is a terrible person, he's a great QB. The Jets are playing great ball but I still have Pittsburgh winning by 13, if not more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast