Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will be in the Super Bowl?

Default Who will be in the Super Bowl?

Who do you think will be in the Super Bowl and what will the outcome be?
    Feel the rush...

Default Jets vs. Packers

I see the Jets beating Pittsburgh rather easily next week. However, Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will demolish them in the Super Bowl. 38-17.

It's too late now, but I would have liked to have seen a Patriots vs. Packers SB. Much more entertaining.
    Decree from Chiefster: You have mentioned he who can not be mentioned here. You are BANNED!!!! BANNED I SAY!!!!!!

I haven't been right about much this post-season. But I think it will be The Packers beating The Steelers, 31-21.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I haven't been right about much this post-season. But I think it will be The Packers beating The Steelers, 31-21.
    I'm gonna go with the Packers beating the Jets.

I was saying Packers after they took out Atlanta.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Daylights View Post
    I see the Jets beating Pittsburgh rather easily next week. However, Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will demolish them in the Super Bowl. 38-17.

It's too late now, but I would have liked to have seen a Patriots vs. Packers SB. Much more entertaining.
    Easily....? Do tell?

Steelers have a better QB, RB, Defense, TE core, WR core (but it's close)

Jets have a better special teams core, and O-Line

I think the Steelers will win rather easily. I was more nervous going into the Baltimore game than this game.

Steelers 24
    Jets 13

Quote Originally Posted by dugand43 View Post
    Easily....? Do tell?

Steelers have a better QB, RB, Defense, TE core, WR core (but it's close)

Jets have a better special teams core, and O-Line

I think the Steelers will win rather easily. I was more nervous going into the Baltimore game than this game.

Steelers 24
    Jets 13
    Pittsburgh sucks. They are lucky half the time. Rothliesburger is a terrible QB. They play in the easy division. The only real good thing they have going is their defense. Mainly their run D. Their pass d isn't that great.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Pittsburgh sucks. They are lucky half the time. Rothliesburger is a terrible QB. They play in the easy division. The only real good thing they have going is their defense. Mainly their run D. Their pass d isn't that great.
    The Steelers division was one of the best this year, and their defense has put up record setting numbers. I think the Steelers are going to dominate Sanchez and the Jets. I think they put all their energy into the Pats game and are going to have a let down this weekend. Also Sanchez IMO will go back to the old mistake Sanchez this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I agree that Big Ben sucks. But not at playing QB.

I pick The Steelers. But, as noted earlier, I have been wrong about just about everything so far in this season's playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    The Steelers division was one of the best this year, and their defense has put up record setting numbers. I think the Steelers are going to dominate Sanchez and the Jets. I think they put all their energy into the Pats game and are going to have a let down this weekend. Also Sanchez IMO will go back to the old mistake Sanchez this weekend
    How so? 2 teams finished below .500. It was onl the steelers and the Ravens..Not that many great teams this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Thank you. Some people say things without thinking them through. I did not agree with a single statement in honda's post. The AFC North is the toughest or second toughest division in football. Their defense is spectacular. And although Ben Roethlisberger is a terrible person, he's a great QB. The Jets are playing great ball but I still have Pittsburgh winning by 13, if not more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast