Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: For all you Haley lovers...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default For all you Haley lovers...


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't like the guy. I think he's a premadonna. He likes loafers and turtlenecks, and he's gone through two offensive coordinators in two years. And his ego just won't quit. I could see him maybe as a decent OC, but he sucks as a HC. I love the Chiefs - but I call it as I see it. If Pioli wants to win - I mean, really win - the superbowl - he needs to sh!tcan this bone and hire a HC that his players - and his fans - will stand up for.
    This outta be fun.
    SHUT IT

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yes.. this post certainly deserved its own thread!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Wow... "...all you Haley lovers..."

    Very classy. All HC's have egos. I can only hope this is just a troll


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchiefatl View Post
    Wow... "...all you Haley lovers..."

    Very classy. All HC's have egos. I can only hope this is just a troll

    Not quite a troll, genius. Been posting here going on four years now.
    So let me get this right. If my opinion differs from yours - I must be a troll - right?
    SHUT IT

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Not quite a troll, genius. Been posting here going on four years now.
    So let me get this right. If my opinion differs from yours - I must be a troll - right?
    Yup you've got it. It's just because your opinion is differen't than mine...that's the only reason.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,933
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    LOL. The guy is AFC coach of the year, he took a 2-14 team to the play offs with a 10-6 record in two years. His players do stand up for him and a lot of the fans do to.

    You have great facts supporting your SEEING it.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    LOL. The guy is AFC coach of the year, he took a 2-14 team to the play offs with a 10-6 record in two years. His players do stand up for him and a lot of the fans do to.

    You have great facts supporting your SEEING it.
    I'm glad you like the guy.
    SHUT IT

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,933
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'm glad you like the guy.
    Yeah, I really enjoyed our home play off game all the way up until our old OC ran a sweep on 4and 1 which changed the momentum of the game.
    I mean I hate winning it when the Chiefs win a majority of the games that I paid to go watch, and I hate them winning 10 games and having a home playoff game.
    Lets hate on the guy because of what he wears and demands his players to execute and be accountable for their failures.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't like the guy. I think he's a premadonna. He likes loafers and turtlenecks, and he's gone through two offensive coordinators in two years. And his ego just won't quit. I could see him maybe as a decent OC, but he sucks as a HC. I love the Chiefs - but I call it as I see it. If Pioli wants to win - I mean, really win - the superbowl - he needs to sh!tcan this bone and hire a HC that his players - and his fans - will stand up for.
    This outta be fun.
    HAHAHA, this is all the reason I need...

    FIRE HIM!!!!!


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,597
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 382
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ya from 2-14 to divison champs we are going no where lets fire this guy and start all over yet again that is the way to go. What does he have to do to make people get over all this "ego" talk by a bunch of reportors who probley have not spent 2 hours with the guy. Todd Haley has done one hell of a job since he got to KC I for one am happy that he is our head coach.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dick Haley On Todd Haley
    By pbatrucker in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:33 PM
  2. Hey Salsa Lovers!
    By OTR Chiefs fan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:00 PM
  3. For the art lovers...
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. Calling out Herm Lovers
    By Hayvern in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 10:19 AM
  5. Alright beer lovers....
    By luv in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 07:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •