Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rex Grossman benched.

Default Rex Grossman benched.

It's about time! Really. You can look at this team on tape and realize that you are losing games because of the QB. Rex is perhaps the most inaccurate QB on the run I have ever seen...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

The Bears definentally needed a change. I almost feel sorry for Rex but he needs to get it together before he starts in hte NFL.

Welcome to Arrowhead

I heard about Lovie's decision earlier, should have remembered to post.

Good one m0!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I wish they would've waited until tomorrow...we all knew this was coming, but I was trying to grab CBenson in a trade in my fantasy league. So much for that, the owner saw the release and raised the price too much. Oh well...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I wish they would've waited until tomorrow...we all knew this was coming, but I was trying to grab CBenson in a trade in my fantasy league. So much for that, the owner saw the release and raised the price too much. Oh well...

I feel so bad for you rbedgood.

I just hate it when you can't work the system.... so sad...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I feel so bad for you rbedgood.

I just hate it when you can't work the system.... so sad...
    I come from the Bill Bellicheat school of Fantasy Football Management...nah seriously I've been talking to the guy in question about Benson for 2 weeks. I just wanted to get the deal done yesterday...I should've taken the last deal he offered, but I wanted him to remove one player from his side of the offer (so I wouldn't go over roster limits)...I shoulda just dropped my stupid kicker...
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

I come from the Bill Bellicheat school of Fantasy Football Management...nah seriously I've been talking to the guy in question about Benson for 2 weeks. I just wanted to get the deal done yesterday...I should've taken the last deal he offered, but I wanted him to remove one player from his side of the offer (so I wouldn't go over roster limits)...I shoulda just dropped my stupid kicker...

Wow...why even our fearless leader HERM dropped Medlock after the first week...

hmmm...

Wow...why even our fearless leader HERM dropped Medlock after the first week...

hmmm...
    Yeah but I have Gould, not Medlock. But frankly I could've dropped the unwanted players after the trade went through and picked up a new kicker (i.e. Mare), I just didn't think he'd cancel the trade when I asked for less than he was offering a few hours earlier...

Yeah but I have Gould, not Medlock. But frankly I could've dropped the unwanted players after the trade went through and picked up a new kicker (i.e. Mare), I just didn't think he'd cancel the trade when I asked for less than he was offering a few hours earlier...
    I am personally not in a ffl but comeone...

You had to see Rex on the bench next week right?

I personally think Lovie is just getting him to study more and be more of a QB by sitting for (probably) less than a quarter of the game, but I could be wrong.

I am personally not in a ffl but comeone...

You had to see Rex on the bench next week right?

I personally think Lovie is just getting him to study more and be more of a QB by sitting for (probably) less than a quarter of the game, but I could be wrong.
    I personally think Lovie is watching more and more college football and wondering what he'll have to do to get Brohm in the draft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast