I know later in the season Cassel has began to gain more respect from Chiefs fans, but until then he caught a lot of heat from the general public.

All I have to say to those who still give Cassel crap is that at least he not a person like Jay Cutler. As we all know Cutler displays his cry baby attitude on a weekly basis during the NFL season, but the act of waving a white flag while pouting on the sideline because the Packers dominated them in the 1st half was just down right pathetic.

I've heard people questioning his toughness, but I am not (he's been hit more than any QB this season) but I am questioning his Attitude, Leadership, and Heart; and thanking myself that we do not have a person like this at the most important position on the field. I mean he didn't even seem like he wanted to try to be back out on the field in the most important game of his career. I believe Cassel would have fought and scraped to get back in the game, and showed these characteristics in games this season (In Denver when the game was clearly over, he wouldn't let Haley sit him or any other starters to rest and prevent injury, and In St, Louis a few days after an Appendectomy.)

Cassel may not have eye popping #'s (even though his TD/INT ratio was excellent this season) but he does have the Leadership, Heart, and Drive to make his team strive to do better. And that is why I am thankful to have him leading our team and not a person like Jay Cutler.

What are your thoughts?