Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tamba Hali

Default Tamba Hali

I just heard on the radio that Tamba wasnt going to be playing in the Pro Bowl because of his shoulder injury, but he will be there enjoying the game.

espn reports that a source close to hali has stated that it is not because of an injury but because hali just flat out doesnt want to go.

probably becuase he got stiffed in the first place. and i dont blame him one bit. iw ouldnt go if i were him either

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    espn reports that a source close to hali has stated that it is not because of an injury but because hali just flat out doesnt want to go.

probably becuase he got stiffed in the first place. and i dont blame him one bit. iw ouldnt go if i were him either
    he will show them next year!

My sentiments exactly. Hali not getting invited to the Pro Bowl right from the get-go was a total disgrace.

I did just read on KC star the other day that he did have injuries with both shoulders, and a foot injury. That typr of a move just doesn't sound right.

Pouting and saying I'm not gonna play because you didn't pick me to start with?? Sounds like a Jay Cutler type of move, not a move that a high character and also quite guy like Hali would pull.

Not sure if it is true or not, just saying it doesn't sound like something he would do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12