Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horrid?

Default Horrid?

Our QB was anything but Horrid, He went out and played a great game, in fact the whole team played a great game, we are quick to let the team know when we are unhappy, and I think we ought to be quick to let the team know when we are happy and also to give them a well deserved pat on the back. Huard, as did the rest of the team gave a 100% performance Sunday, and I believe it is a preview of good things to come. Herm, you have done a great job of preparing the team along with the rest of your staff, and when you deserve accolades you should recieve them. In my viewing area, the team got no respect, showing a golf tournament, and another football game which I will not mention, but in Listening I was still able to jump to my feet and let everybody on the block know "THE CHIEF'S ARE BACK!!!!

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :pint:

Default Re: Horrid?

kenny1937 wrote:
    Our QB was anything but Horrid, He went out and played a great game, in fact the whole team played a great game, we are quick to let the team know when we are unhappy, and I think we ought to be quick to let the team know when we are happy and also to give them a well deserved pat on the back. Huard, as did the rest of the team gave a 100% performance Sunday, and I believe it is a preview of good things to come. Herm, you have done a great job of preparing the team along with the rest of your staff, and when you deserve accolades you should recieve them. In my viewing area, the team got no respect, showing a golf tournament, and another football game which I will not mention, but in Listening I was still able to jump to my feet and let everybody on the block know "THE CHIEF'S ARE BACK!!!!

GO CHIEF'S

I agree; I hence forth remove the name of shame that was bestowed upon Huard by myself and now impart upon him a new name: "Hero"! :hammer:

Chiefster wrote:

I agree; I hence forth remove the name of shame that was bestowed upon Huard by myself and now impart upon him a new name: "Hero"! :hammer:
    Now don't get carried away.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Now don't get carried away.

Yeah, that's the homer in me! :pint:

Hey did ya get my PM?

[quote]
    Chiefster wrote:

Hey did ya get my PM?
    Of course I did. Smack talker.

[quote]
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Hey did ya get my PM?
    Well alrighty then! :-D

[quote]
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Hey did ya get my PM?
    OK Fellas take an asperin, or whatever will cure PMS
    (post message sent) (grin), we got a team going into the Bird Cage at Arizona to clean out that nest!

GO GHIEF'S

[quote]
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Hey did ya get my PM?
    OK Fellas take an asperin, or whatever will cure PMS
    (post message sent) (grin), we got a team going into the Bird Cage at Arizona to clean out that nest!

GO GHIEF'S

There's no more aspirin left; the Cards bought it all up in preparation of Sunday's game.

Hey guys, tone it down. I seem to remember back in the late 80's or early 90's, Bill Maas saying "All we need to do is show up" referring to a game against New England and we nearly lost the game.

Guru wrote:
    Hey guys, tone it down. I seem to remember back in the late 80's or early 90's, Bill Maas saying "All we need to do is show up" referring to a game against New England and we nearly lost the game.
    Yeah, but that was Bill Maas; we are but humble Chiefs Homers with not but a wee bit of any real football karma. :-P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast