View Poll Results: Steve Breaston or James Jones?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steve Breaston

14 87.50%
  • James Jones

2 12.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If we could sign one of these....

Default If we could sign one of these....

Wide receivers which would you.
    James Jones or Steve Breaston?

I say we do take a look at Burress. Big strong receiver with good hands and something to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Yet he still won as many Super Bowls as his big brother. I like his leadership.

I'm not sure about either in the poll... I'll wait awhile before making a vote.
    Leadership? Tiki Barber slammed Eli because he didn't have leadership skills, and Eli won a Super Bowl the same way Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, by their defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Look at what M. Vick did after going to jail. I think Plaxico would want to prove himself. I mean the man can catch a ball with his head.
    NO flipping way. I don't even want Michael Vick now, nor then. I don't care... those type of character guys are not what Pioli and Haley are about.

No to Plaxico. He is Larry Johnson playing WR. plus he is 34 years old and two years removed from the game. NO WAY...
    Last edited by Seek; 01-27-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    NO flipping way. I don't even want Michael Vick now, nor then. I don't care... those type of character guys are not what Pioli and Haley are about.

No to Plaxico. He is Larry Johnson playing WR. plus he is 34 years old and two years removed from the game. NO WAY...
    The Age is the main reason why I don't think that he is going to be a good WR in the NFL again. At that age missing two years of football is going to hurt him. I just don't think that he is a good pick up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The Age is the main reason why I don't think that he is going to be a good WR in the NFL again. At that age missing two years of football is going to hurt him. I just don't think that he is a good pick up for us.
    don't forget the guy shot himself in the leg. There has to be some damage to his leg making a 34 year old very slow.

I don't know why people are wanting an older version of Chris Chambers who has spent time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    don't forget the guy shot himself in the leg. There has to be some damage to his leg making a 34 year old very slow.

I don't know why people are wanting an older version of Chris Chambers who has spent time in jail.
    anyone who has an armed body guard yet still carries a gun into a club, then manages to shoot himself in the leg, he no seem to smart to me!!!

I think Breastin is more likely because of the history with Haley.

One knock on Jones is his big play problems, he is always caught dropping big plays, which kinda sounds familiar (Bowe...) so who know's maybe Haley could polish Jone's game as well, but I still think Breastin is more likely to land here.

And on another note...The Burress BS.... How many times do people that post on here, writers, and even Haley and Pioli have to say it for everyone to understand that THE CHIEFS DON'T SIGN PEOPLE WITH CHARACTER ISSUES. They didn't put a waiver in on Randy Moss, and they won't sign Burress, or draft a guy that has character issues, no matter how talented they are.

I remember reading something last year about Pioli speaking about how the Chiefs aren't in the right position to sign a controversial player like Moss this season. He stated that when they traded for Moss in NE, they had their base set, and their core leadership together, and were able to bring Moss in in hope that the character and leadership on the team would rub off on him. He said with this young Chiefs team, and the core still being built, he would worry that it would have the opposite effect, and cause problems in the locker room.

So why are we still talking about talented players who have bad character. IT WON'T HAPPEN!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123