Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody here scared of Raider fans?

Default Anybody here scared of Raider fans?

Lets face it, Raiders fans are thugs, they're scum and they're classless. With that being said, I plan on going to a game at the Coliseum, wearing my gear, sitting in the black hole and calling them the Faiders to their faces

Anyone hear scared of Raider fans? I heard they go into opposing stadiums and beat up the home fans lmao.

Be a classy fan and you'll be fine, most people are going to be relatively friendly. If you're going to be a classless fan I'd almost rather see you put on the silver and black, both for your sake and for our reputation.

Thanks Aussie!

Not the best idea.

I saw plenty of fights between Chiefs and Raiders fans at the last game of the season. All but about 1 of the fights were started by Raiders fans.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Be a classy fan and you'll be fine, most people are going to be relatively friendly. If you're going to be a classless fan I'd almost rather see you put on the silver and black, both for your sake and for our reputation.
    ...This!

Regardless of where you go the very best way to find trouble is to go looking for it; it's always near. However, you appear to be the one bringing trouble with you thus proving the theory that, many times, you do not have to go looking for trouble - trouble will find you.

I decided against doing this. My hatred for the Raiders is just so bad, it was on my Bucket List but I don't feel like getting stabbed that day lol

I might hit the Donkeys game instead, I fear if I went to the San Diego game, it'd be a blow out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    I decided against doing this. My hatred for the Raiders is just so bad, it was on my Bucket List but I don't feel like getting stabbed that day lol

I might hit the Donkeys game instead, I fear if I went to the San Diego game, it'd be a blow out.
    If the game is a blow out in San Diego you could always go swim in the Ocean afterwards lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12