Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A way to ignore users?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default A way to ignore users?

Wondering about implementing a way to ignore users who just try to get a rise out of everyone and rarely if ever add anything worthwhile to the thread. Something that allows the individual user to ignore all posts from one user. This way there may be less arguments between users. Have to admit partial credit for this idea comes from timsatt1 and drunk hillbilly couldn't do it all myself.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

After a lengthy post that would have certainly given me some Arrowcash for sure, I decided to delete it and let it go. Nice hearing from you again hillbilly. Would love to talk sports with ya sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Check the order of the quotes again ! ALL of this was generated by YOU when you said my football knowledge was great ( in jest ) by picking the Patriots to win in June! That is when you made the 5th grader remark!

How's this for positive: You are positively the biggest cry baby on the site. Your way or the highway! I know, I'm an *** and an idiot blah blah blah! I never called you out until you berated my and questioned my intelligence!

Default Your last post.....

Ok you win!
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 09-29-2007 at 04:08 PM. Reason: done with it!

Check the order of the quotes again ! ALL of this was generated by YOU when you said my football knowledge was great ( in jest ) by picking the Patriots to win in June! That is when you made the 5th grader remark!

How's this for positive: You are positively the biggest cry baby on the site. Your way or the highway! I know, I'm an *** and an idiot blah blah blah! I never called you out until you berated my and questioned my intelligence!
    Your big point was the you know all because u picked the Pats in June. so insightful of you....did you flip a coin?? Heads Pats, Tails Colts. If cheering for the positive side of the Chiefs then I am a crybaby, but I will stop crying whan they hoist the Lombardi trophy while you will still be (insert your own words here) sorry if that incredibly insightful pick made me question your intelligence.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You b*****!!!!

Seriously though, I'm not sure I have debated with anyone more than you! It always seems to work itself out though even if we have to agree to disagree. Oh, you just said that. My bad! Just seems like some people like to dish it out but can't take it when it comes flyin back! Oh well, I do however think it's comical how people want to ignor me. Go to the settings and hit the ignore option!!!!!!!!!
    No cussing.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Wondering about implementing a way to ignore users who just try to get a rise out of everyone and rarely if ever add anything worthwhile to the thread. Something that allows the individual user to ignore all posts from one user. This way there may be less arguments between users. Have to admit partial credit for this idea comes from timsatt1 and drunk hillbilly couldn't do it all myself.
    You can ignore. click on the users name to view their profile. When viewing their profile, you will see a link that says "Add username to your ignore list". It's that simple.

I understand your upset. No cussing.

____

I am starting to think that the Chiefs are going to be OK since obviously there is nothing else to talk about regarding the Chiefs. This is the 2nd such fight in the last 24 hours.

I don't ask a whole lot guys. All I ask is that you do not make personal attacks against other members and that you do not use words that you wouldn't want your 10 year old reading.

I encourage differing viewpoints. It would be pretty darn boring if everyone shared the same viewpoint on the Chiefs. Just don't make it personal. Please don't make me feel like a school teacher again.

Now, back to my drinking weekend.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345