Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: In the spirit of Chiefster!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default In the spirit of Chiefster!


    0 Not allowed!
    I propose if you post a picture to start a forum, or to a Pictures thread and users use it (the copyrighted photo that some professional took) for their desktop the one who posted is should get $100,000 Arrowcash for each and ever time it is used.

    No money for the original photographer of course.

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I propose if you post a picture to start a forum, or to a Pictures thread and users use it (the copyrighted photo that some professional took) for their desktop the one who posted is should get $100,000 Arrowcash for each and ever time it is used.

    No money for the original photographer of course.

    How in the world are we supposed to know who took a picture to use as their desktop? Even if you post a screenshot, someone could put it as their desktop, do the print screen, and then change it.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    How in the world are we supposed to know who took a picture to use as their desktop? Even if you post a screenshot, someone could put it as their desktop, do the print screen, and then change it.
    I was making a joke, luv.

    If someone posts that they used a picture you posted as a desktop (3 or 4 someones) then we can know!

    BTW thanks for still talking to me after being an a$$ last nite!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I was making a joke, luv.

    If someone posts that they used a picture you posted as a desktop (3 or 4 someones) then we can know!

    BTW thanks for still talking to me after being an a$$ last nite!
    When were you an arse?
    Everything happens for a reason.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    When were you an arse?
    In PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    When were you an arse?
    I thought that was the norm for him.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    In PMS.

    FYR!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    FYR!

    Thanks guy, you're a lifesaver!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •