Chiefs need -- OLB, NT, WR, C ,RT

Chiefs Mock draft:

1st round: Akeem ayers olb

With vrabel turning 104 next season i think it is time we upgrade . I saw a huge hole in our pass and run defense on the left side because of his lack of speed. Ayers is the pass covering run stopping olb we need . If ayers is not available we should pick justin houston olb.

2nd round: Jerrel powe NT

We have been lacking that 2 gap run stopping NT since we switched to a 3-4 and i think jerrel powe has the most upside of any nt in the draft with prototypical size of 6'2 320.. If he is not available we should address the Center position with stephen wisniewski C

3rd round: John moffit OG

With our line getting older (waters weigmann lilja ) we need to start to put the pieces in place and no better way to do it then to draft john moffit i have watched this guy play through college and he is one of the best Lineman i have seen .

4th round : Terrence tolliver WR

As i feel we will address Wr in free agency and hopefully make room for Fitz next season (long shot but fingers crossed) we will wait till 4th round to get another good lsu boy to play across bowe .

5th round : John kirkpatrick C

If we have not addressed C by not then we do by drafting one of the most underrated C in the draft in kirkpatrick

6th round: John clay RB

with the 6th pick of the draft we draft our thunder to our lighting in clay .I think clay has a great upside in the nfl. He had a great career with the badgers and i feel with thomas jones (workout warrior ) mentoring him he will shed some fat and turn to one of the biggest steals in the draft .

Offseason Moves

First and foremost sign Tamba hali to long term contract no questions asked .

Resign Shaun Smith
What can i say i think this guy is nuts . But he adds a flare to the team and really grabbed hold of one of my favorate player spots + we can get for cheap and our dline is thin .

Sign Brandon Flowers to extention a year early ..He had somewhat of an off year( for his potential ) and his stock is at a low for him . I believe he will have a breakout year next year and look for Revis money so LOCK HIM UP before that

Sign Steve Breason WR

good reciever to pair up with Bowe

Sign Richard Marshall CB

Let carr go unless we can get him for cheap and bring in a little upgrade in marshall .

Sign Dennis Dixon backup Qb

Let Croyel leave and never look back .

THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AND PLEASE feel free to CRITIQUE AS MUST AS POSSIBLE