Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: richard seymuor

Default richard seymuor

maybe the chiefs sign him he is a free agent and i highly doubt he wants to resign with oakland

have they used the tag yet? I imagine they tag seymour over asomugha (sp).

they will tag him...sounds like they will let asomugha walk

We should pick up Nhamdi..
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I would be all for picking him up.. I feel like any veteran with elite coverage skills to mentor our young secondary would be awesome. I like champ bailey here as well maybe move him to FS and Berry to SS and let Lewis learn and rotate for a season. I really like Kendrick Lewis and think he was a steal in the 5th round.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We should pick up Nhamdi..
    With the deal Revis just recently got Asomougha is going to want to get paid bank. Carr and Flowers both form a pretty nice combo and they both come at a much cheaper price tag. I would rather spend the money it would cost to acquire Asomougha elsewhere.

I agree to some extent... But bottom line we spent like $76 million on our team last season. We were the third least expensive team in the NFL. If we want to play like a super bowl contender then we are gonna have to pay some elite players eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I agree to some extent... But bottom line we spent like $76 million on our team last season. We were the third least expensive team in the NFL. If we want to play like a super bowl contender then we are gonna have to pay some elite players eventually.
    OH, we will, not to worry, all of these yougn first round picks are going to start wanting theirs soon!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    OH, we will, not to worry, all of these yougn first round picks are going to start wanting theirs soon!
    yup plenty of young talent on this team.good coaching will get them polished and we are on our way to the superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    The Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl and they were the 2nd cheapest team in the League

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast