Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: My heart vs my head....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default My heart vs my head....


    0 Not allowed!
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

    My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

    Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

    I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

    These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!


    Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Post Of The Month
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

    My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

    Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

    I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

    These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!


    Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.


    Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

    Or the site you post in usually?

    The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    WTF you have 13 post and you call out a good post and crack on it from a regular poster at that. You are exactly the kind of person I was talking about when I asked about ignoring a user. Get a life loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post


    Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

    Or the site you post in usually?

    The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.




  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post


    Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

    Or the site you post in usually?

    The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.
    I do believe that was mentioned in my post. The offense is what feeds my pessimism. Believe it or not, I may be a stupid chick, but I'm able to have my own opinions.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I do believe that was mentioned in my post. The offense is what feeds my pessimism. Believe it or not, I may be a stupid chick, but I'm able to have my own opinions.
    I don't think you are Luv. You bring quality to the Crowd and I myself appreciate it.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i actually agree very much with luvs post.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

    My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

    Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

    I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

    These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!


    Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.

    Well thought out post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post


    Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

    Or the site you post in usually?

    The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.
    You're out of line with this post.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

    My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

    Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

    I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

    These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!


    Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.
    The D has all of our hearts. Thats our strong point. We are ranked 4th on D and they say that we can improve. What can the D really do??? We need to let Huard throw more. LJ wont do anything if all the D is looking at him and we give him the ball. Make them respect our pass.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well thought out post!



    You're out of line with this post.
    I agree, if you have done any background to this crowd, you would know that Luv, has been a Chiefs fan longer than 3 years. ( may I suggest looking into the picture forums).
    Luv you rock! Great post, I totally agree with you. Please Hermy, open up the Offense, would it kill our chances to throw first, get a lead, then pound the ball!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •