Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: My heart vs my head....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default My heart vs my head....


    0 Not allowed!
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

    My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

    Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

    I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

    These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!


    Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

    My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

    Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

    I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

    These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!


    Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.
    Well done! Quite artistic and a pleaseant read as well. I truly believe we will be feeling the bliss you mentioned tomorrow.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Well done! Quite artistic and a pleasant read as well. I truly believe we will be feeling the bliss you mentioned tomorrow.
    As pleasant to read as Luv is to look at.




  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    As pleasant to read as Luv is to look at.
    ....creepy... j/k
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post


    Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

    Or the site you post in usually?

    The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.

    Where did this joker come from?

    If you only have negative things to say about the users then maybe you should do some soul searching...

    Get some social skills, do some research, and maybe come back when you know your a$$ from a whole in the ground!

    Huh? Maybe? Yeah!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Where did this joker come from?

    If you only have negative things to say about the users then maybe you should do some soul searching...

    Get some social skills, do some research, and maybe come back when you know your a$$ from a whole in the ground!

    Huh? Maybe? Yeah!

    My Thoughts Exactly




  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys. I know Smed1065 from another site I've been a regular at for a few years. I don't know what crawld up his ***, because he's usually pretty cool.

    Also, thanks for the encouragement on my writing as well.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    is ya here luv .. come to me baby




  9. #18
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was just messing with LUV.

    I feel the same way actually.
    It happens every year to me, seems like more often lately than not though.

    I am a very sarcastic poster, just for future reference.
    I did not mean to offend anyone.

    Sorry.




  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Bump!

    Since Sling took over the board.

    :)

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
    Bump!

    Since Sling took over the board.

    :)
    I do that from time to time.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •