Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My heart vs my head....

Default My heart vs my head....

I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!

Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Post Of The Month
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

Or the site you post in usually?

The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

WTF you have 13 post and you call out a good post and crack on it from a regular poster at that. You are exactly the kind of person I was talking about when I asked about ignoring a user. Get a life loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post

I do believe that was mentioned in my post. The offense is what feeds my pessimism. Believe it or not, I may be a stupid chick, but I'm able to have my own opinions.
    Everything happens for a reason.

I do believe that was mentioned in my post. The offense is what feeds my pessimism. Believe it or not, I may be a stupid chick, but I'm able to have my own opinions.
    I don't think you are Luv. You bring quality to the Crowd and I myself appreciate it.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

i actually agree very much with luvs post.

Well thought out post!

You're out of line with this post.

The D has all of our hearts. Thats our strong point. We are ranked 4th on D and they say that we can improve. What can the D really do??? We need to let Huard throw more. LJ wont do anything if all the D is looking at him and we give him the ball. Make them respect our pass.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well thought out post!

You're out of line with this post.
    I agree, if you have done any background to this crowd, you would know that Luv, has been a Chiefs fan longer than 3 years. ( may I suggest looking into the picture forums).
    Luv you rock! Great post, I totally agree with you. Please Hermy, open up the Offense, would it kill our chances to throw first, get a lead, then pound the ball!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast