Thread: Are you ready for some Chiefs Trivia?!!

Default Are you ready for some Chiefs Trivia?!!

In case y'all didn't notice...at the top of this forum Chiefster posted an announcement related to a Chiefs Crowd Official Triva Contest!

I will be making a thread within the next week or so of which will contain the basic rules of our Chiefs Crowd Trivia game, as well as notation of prizes, which will include some autographed items by former Chiefs players! This same thread will include the first in a series of Trivia questions. As of now, the trivia contest will continue at least until training camp or pre-season begins. So, I suggest y'all brush up on your Chiefs knowledge & history, cause I intend to throw you some trick Chiefs trivia questions, hahaha. ;)

I know many host family BBQ's, or go out of town over the 4th to attend family reunions and such, so the plan is to begin the Trivia contest Wednesday after the 4th, July 6th. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

...Sounds like a plan; thread stickied!

Love the idea, looking forward to it!

c'mon,c'mon,c'mon. something, anything. I'm jonesing pretty bad here.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    c'mon,c'mon,c'mon. something, anything. I'm jonesing pretty bad here.

Okay, sorry I'm starting this a day later than planned y'all. My daughter is expecting, and having some complications with the pregnancy. Have some other priority things going on as well behind the screen. To be honest, also lost a day and thought yesterday was Tuesday!

I'm a bit confused as to how we're to play our Chiefs Trivia, but I'll do my best with my understanding of what was decided by mod's as to how we're going to be playing.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Okay, sorry I'm starting this a day later than planned y'all. My daughter is expecting, and having some complications with the pregnancy. Have some other priority things going on as well behind the screen. To be honest, also lost a day and thought yesterday was Tuesday!

I'm a bit confused as to how we're to play our Chiefs Trivia, but I'll do my best with my understanding of what was decided by mod's as to how we're going to be playing.
    No rush Connie; you take care of yourself, your family and what's important in life kiddo.

Thread unstickied and Trivia Thread stickied.