Thread: HOPE

Default HOPE

Wow!
    41-0.
    Wow!
    Shock and awe!!!

This was exactly what I needed to rejuvenate my spiralling hopes for the season.
    I was starting to hope for a high draft pick. Now, with eyebrow raised, I am remembering a little bit of the excitement that I had, just before Willies announcement.
    From that point, 'til this weekend, Everything was falling away.
    I don't know what is the bigger surprise here. The Fourty-one, or the zero. Both show a glimpse of what is possible.
    I haven't jumped head first back into the pool yet, but My heart-rate just became a little bit irregular.(as it usually does this time of year.)
    It was just the Forty-niners. I would be thrilled next week, to say" It was just the Cardinals."
    Don't let me raise the other eyebrow along with the one. That would be genuine excitement again.

Default Re: HOPE

Hope is a wonderful thing; I'm glad the Chiefs have given us reason to do so. :-D

Default Re: HOPE

Chiefster wrote:
    Hope is a wonderful thing; I'm glad the Chiefs have given us reason to do so. :-D
    With the Team now playing with emotion and pride, we know that they are make the Cardinal an endangered bird!

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :pint: