Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've decided not to be a KC Superfan...Chiefs Crowd is first!

Default I've decided not to be a KC Superfan...Chiefs Crowd is first!

I miss Chiefs Crowd. I'm telling my friends here first, that I've decided not to become a KC Superfan ya'll. I've had some thinking to do since attending the first KC Superfan meeting the Sunday after Superbowl. I can be the Superfan character I want, 'Red Legends'...thats not a problem, but...I learned I would be obligated to spend my time tailgating with the Superfans on game day. I wouldn't be happy not tailgating with my Chiefs Crowd friends.

My time would also be committed to the Superfans during the season especially, that it would interfere with my entertaining out of town Chiefs Crowd friends in my new KC home. That would totally bum me out. Y'all are first in my heart, family so to speak. I'm looking forward to some of y'all staying at my house when you come to KC for games. I guess I'm selfish, but I'm not willing to give up my Chiefs Crowd family.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I don't really feel any loss Chiefster, with my decision not to become a Superfan...rather I feel the opposite, a sense of relief and beneficial gain. The loss would've been not having the time to spend tailgating with Chiefs Crowd friends, nor being able to be a good hostess when some of y'all visit my home, even stay with me instead of at a hotel when in KC. There is only so much time in a person's life, and mine is already blessed with being very full...from spending time with kids, grandkids, & friends, including Chiefs Crowd friends...to helping others through volunteer counseling. As well, time dedicated to working on my house tranforming it into a home, and typical home maintenance also. I need time to take care of me too, as well as those I love & care about. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12