Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm liking this FB

Default I'm liking this FB

Check this guy out. He's the number 1 rated FB in the draft.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4x6V31BMQ"]YouTube - Henry Hynoski #27 Pitt Fullback[/ame]
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

I like him, he keeps his feet moving after first contact when blocking somebody also it looks like he has some pretty soft hands for a fb.

Like him....

What round is he projected to go in? Might take a flyer on this guy, FB's aren't too coveted anymore, and He could probably do better than Tim Castille and Mike Cox.

Would be nice to draft one and keep him for awhile kinda like how T-Rich wash before we let him go to the Jets. (Dude is still kicking, slowly but he's kicking)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Like him....

What round is he projected to go in? Might take a flyer on this guy, FB's aren't too coveted anymore, and He could probably do better than Tim Castille and Mike Cox.

Would be nice to draft one and keep him for awhile kinda like how T-Rich wash before we let him go to the Jets. (Dude is still kicking, slowly but he's kicking)
    T- Rich is still doing big things up in New York even though he is 80 years old

I can't imagine him being a highly projected pick. Just a guess and I have no stats to support this, but I would bet historically kickers and punters are probably more often drafted higher.

I wouldn't have a problem using a 5th or 6th on him if he is that good, but anything else I would rather take a flyer on hoping to land a diamond in the rough WR, O-lineman or even QB to replace Brodie. Oh don't forget taking a shot on a pass rushing LB or Nose tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I can't imagine him being a highly projected pick. Just a guess and I have no stats to support this, but I would bet historically kickers and punters are probably more often drafted higher.

I wouldn't have a problem using a 5th or 6th on him if he is that good, but anything else I would rather take a flyer on hoping to land a diamond in the rough WR, O-lineman or even QB to replace Brodie. Oh don't forget taking a shot on a pass rushing LB or Nose tackle.
    I agree with you FB just aren't worth a high draft pick

I like him! If he can lead block like that in the NFL for Jamal, Wow! Can we say we like pancakes!

Niceness!

For some reason he reminds me a little of T-Rich although T-Rich was used more to open up holes for the RB rather than a rusher himself.

Id have to see more of this guy blocking before I would begin to say its something we should waste a draft pick on, those little FB passes and scrambles the guy wouldnt get 2 yards on in the NFL.

I would gladly spend a 4th round or later on him if we don't get a FB through free agency. We are going to be running a "meat and potatoes" offense and as much as i like castille and cox, the fb needs to be upgraded for our offense to improve. Ideally, we could grab him with one of our 5ths.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast