Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tyson jackson

Default tyson jackson

i think its time for him to show why hes payed or drop himi didnt like the pick and wonder why he gets paid so much to sit on the bench we need him to play like seymoure i still love glen dorsey yes we need a nt and if jackson cant pick it up then our line is weak

Seymour is a 4-3 DE. Jackson is in a 3-4. 3-4 DEs are about occupying blockers, then tackles - stats really are icing more than the meat of their production. If you expect Seymour numbers out of a 3-4 DE, you need to reassess your expectations.

my expectations are for him to be on the field atleast cant take up blockers from the bench

This is going to be a big year for Tyson it's his 3rd season that's the year that if your going to get it and be a good NFL player you start to make that jump. I hope to see it from Tyson.

I didn't like the Jackson pick either, but we have him and I'm sure hes staying till his contract is up.

I do expect him to step it up this coming season, usually it takes 25 to 30 games for Defensive lineman (especially for 3-4 defenses) to get it. Sure Jackson is going into his third season and we all expected more from him, but keep in mind he missed a bunch of games and played hurt in some as well.

I expect lots of good stuff from Jackson this coming season.

edited: If my memory is correct people were asking for Dorseys head untill game 31 and 32.
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 02-28-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: added

I heard the same things out of people about Dorsey. This year he showed us a few things. You can still see he has some improvement room, but he is getting it now.

I expect the same from Jackson.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

i agree if he does not show signs of becoming a solid nfl player this year. get rid of him

The other thing, he was injured in that first game and I don't think he ever got his legs back. He was playing outstanding in that first game.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    The other thing, he was injured in that first game and I don't think he ever got his legs back. He was playing outstanding in that first game.
    I don't know if you can say he played outstanding he played for only like a half before he got hurt he didnt even play a full game. After that he lost his job to Shawn Smith, from what I have heard is that Tyson doesn't have the mean streak that is needed to play defense in the NFL and that he just isnt all that motivated.

He's still better than vernon gholston!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast