Thread: Donte Moch + Tamba Hali = AWSOME

Default Donte Moch + Tamba Hali = AWSOME

if we can draft this kid to put opposite Tamba!!!!!

UPDATE: Moch’s official 40 time was registered at 4.44 seconds, setting the combine record among defensive linemen.
    INDIANAPOLIS — Everyone knows Nevada DE Dontay Moch can run. It’s just a matter of how fast.
    Moch wears a “DL” on the front of his green NFL Scouting Combine jersey, but his speed is rare and impressive at any position. Moch registered an unofficial time of 4.45 seconds on his first run (and a 10-yard split of 1.62) to set a combine record for defensive linemen since 2000.
    If Moch’s time stands, he’ll have bested the previous mark of 4.47, set by UAB’s Bryan Thomas in 2002.
    Moch, who was the 2009 WAC Defensive Player of the Year and a member of the 2010 All-WAC First Team, weighed in at 6-foot-1 3/8 and 248 pounds at the combine.
    NFL Network’s Charles Davis projects Moch as an outside linebacker on the next level, and NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks sees him as a situational edge rusher.

In all honesty I think he screams too much "pure pass rusher" and would be a huge liability against the run. He's more of a "Jack" linebacker because of his size/speed, which is exactly what Tamba plays.

We need a "SAM" backer...someone who can rush but is also bigger and solid against the run. Guys like Von Miller, Aldon Smith, and Brooks Reed fit this mold.

Just saw on CBS Sports.com they compared him to Vernon Gholston and said he may have the same issues transitioning to the NFL... Yikes!

Dude is fast, and Haley likes speed so maybe... I really think we will address OLB in round 1 with someone like Akeem Ayers and look at someone like Jerell Powe NT Ole Miss in round three (he could come in and start right away) Mooch may be a developmental player and we already have developmental players at that position in Cameron Sheffield and Andy Studabaker.

moch is projected 2nd or 3rd round, he was all conference w/10 sacks. he would be a great 3rd down rush-backer w/speed to cover TE's or RB's

I've read some scouting reports that say he is a work out wonder, but not a football player. Terrible against the run and in coverage.

Come on man!
    Guy goes 4.4 and he's going to be a good pass rusher.
    My advice is say away.
    What i see is a man with without a position.
    Draftable. Absolutely.
    Worth where he'll go?
    Probably not.
    See him going late 2nd.
    I would rather select:
    1. Randall Cobb-WR
    2 Brooks Reed-OLB
    3 Rodney Hudson-G/C
    4 M Wilkerson DT
    5 Marvin Austin
    6 Cameron Heyward
    7 Steven Weisnewski
    8 Leonard Hankerson
    9 Titus Young
    10 Ricky Stanzi

leave him for al davis

ok, ok ,ok forget i mentioned it...but don't waste our first round pick on a wr