Thread: Several hours of stinging and burning pain later

Default Several hours of stinging and burning pain later

Got this done just Last night, I know the pic is somewhat big, i didn't know how to resize it... lol :P

CHIEFS 4 LIFE!!!

nice..... i want to get one done too!!!. cool deal
    welcome!!

That's awesome! Welcome to the Crowd...just what we like, a Chiefs fan for life!

Awesome!

Resident Celebrity

thanks guys :)

Thats awesome man welcome to the crowd!

Sweet new tatt!

I have a KC Arrowhead logo on my right ankle I've had for about 20 yrs or so now, similar to yours. On my left ankle is an original tatt design honoring a lifetime favorite Chief...Derrick Thomas (RIP).

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Nice, i'd like to see your DT tat! I was thinking about getting one for him too

Well, it's not a very good pic, because the tatt was still healing, haha. Also, it looks lopsided the angle I took the pic, it's not that lopsided, but here is a link in our Chiefs Crowd Pictures forum that should take you to a thread page that has a pic of my DT tatt. :)

Sharing pics of my trip to Canton for DT's Induction... - Page 3 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Wow, that thread will be 2 yrs old this coming August...it took me back, to bittersweet memories glancing through it, reading some of my comments...knowing how I felt at the time. I had forgotten about posting all the pics I did here at Chiefs Crowd...such a blessing I realize now! My 8 yr old PC crashed & died with no advance warning of trouble, about 3 wks ago. Life became so overwhelming, I hadn't backed up data in the last couple of yrs...lost many cherished photos, graphics, videos, music files collected in those 2 yrs..