Thread: Sometimes it's little things that bring a big smile to a heart!

Default Sometimes it's little things that bring a big smile to a heart!

I just updated my location on my Chiefs Crowd profile, realizing I'd not done so since I bought my house here in South Kansas City, Missouri, and moved to the 'Home of the CHIIIEEEFS!' YEEHAW! What a big smile I had changing my 'permanent' location!

I'm gonna be really upset though, if in my first season living only 20 minutes from Arrowhead, it is cancelled by the damn lockout! I was so excited & looking forward to not driving 2 hrs one way to attend Chiefs games...hope that excitement can return soon with the lockout lifted one way or another.

Being a loyal lifetime KC Chiefs fan isn't about just attending a game, nor just football...it's a passion, a way of life, a very real part of who I am in heart & spirit as a person. Our passions & interests realistically contribute to who we are. Might as well rip a piece of my heart out if there is no Chiefs football in 2011, cause thats the pain I will feel. :/

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I just updated my location on my Chiefs Crowd profile, realizing I'd not done so since I bought my house here in South Kansas City, Missouri, and moved to the 'Home of the CHIIIEEEFS!' YEEHAW! What a big smile I had changing my 'permanent' location!

I'm gonna be really upset though, if in my first season living only 20 minutes from Arrowhead, it is cancelled by the damn lockout! I was so excited & looking forward to not driving 2 hrs one way to attend Chiefs games...hope that excitement can return soon with the lockout lifted one way or another.

Being a loyal lifetime KC Chiefs fan isn't about just attending a game, nor just football...it's a passion, a way of life, a very real part of who I am in heart & spirit as a person. Our passions & interests realistically contribute to who we are. Might as well rip a piece of my heart out if there is no Chiefs football in 2011, cause thats the pain I will feel. :/
    Im really happy for you about moving to Kansas City! Glad it worked out well :)

As for the lockout, I think the players, owners and the NFL really should come to an agreement FAST, because honoestly the fans make what the NFL what it is today! And the fans want FOOTBALL!

Let's all hope for a 2011 season!

I want two people replaced when it's all said and done...Roger Goodell, and the dude representing the NFLPA, can't think of his name off hand. Personally, I feel Goodell has been the worst commissioner in the history of the NFL, for many reasons, not just the lockout situation. :(

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Maybe the name you are searching for is the name of an attorney? I like the fact that a Chief, is making an effort to talk to the owners, not the NFL.

Yahoo News : Jeff Pash says league is agreeable to Mike Vrabel's - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

YAY!! Good for Mike Vrabel...leave it to a Chief to wisely find a potential solution!! Our Chiefs are smarter than the rest, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    YAY!! Good for Mike Vrabel...leave it to a Chief to wisely find a potential solution!! Our Chiefs are smarter than the rest, lol.
    'Nuff said.