Thread: Petition For NFL Fans

Default Petition For NFL Fans

If you would like to sign a petition to show the NFL and the NFLPA that we the fans have a say to please go here.

I'm against the Lockout, so I signed it. I will say for the record right now, that I will take a stand by not purchasing any item with the NFL logo attached.

If the NFL season begins this Fall however, I will attend my beloved Chiefs games as planned, as a season ticket holder. I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face, as from my way of thinking...that makes me just as ignorant as those owners and players who have brought about this unnecessary turmoil. It also makes me a self righteous hypocrite from my perspective. You see, if I don't attend games to make a personal point for self benefit...I contribute to risking innocent peoples jobs, such as stadium workers, county and city employees, and more who depend upon NFL games for their jobs. Doing so makes me guilty of the same selfishness and disrespect for others as the owners and players...doesn't it? :)

Attending Chiefs games relates to positive aspects of my life, who I am as a person, that are of much greater significance to me than simply finanically supporting, or not, the NFL & NFLPA. See, it's not about 'them'...I'm in control, not them, it's about me. If I don't do what's best for 'me' in principle and for general well being...then others are in control of my happiness and life. Life's too damn short to allow others to interfere with my happiness and well being, if I can prevent such, that is. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

that was quick and easy