Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Streaming Internet Chiefs Games?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Streaming Internet Chiefs Games?


    0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know of a place online where one can watch tv shows online, particularly the Chiefs game. Otherwise I will be resigned to watch the broncos while listening to 101 on the internet and talking in the chat room to get my info. Just wondering. I had something last year that I payed monthly for where I could watch Chiefs games from overseas channels that were streamed. I might have to try to find that again. It was a paid site. Would prefer a free site or something that has more then the Chiefs games that I would watch or at least every Chiefs game. Again I would prefer to at least be able to watch College games also if I was paying for this. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.




  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Does anyone know of a place online where one can watch tv shows online, particularly the Chiefs game. Otherwise I will be resigned to watch the broncos while listening to 101 on the internet and talking in the chat room to get my info. Just wondering. I had something last year that I payed monthly for where I could watch Chiefs games from overseas channels that were streamed. I might have to try to find that again. It was a paid site. Would prefer a free site or something that has more then the Chiefs games that I would watch or at least every Chiefs game. Again I would prefer to at least be able to watch College games also if I was paying for this. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.
    well i can help you out by giving you the information you don't want to hear. live streaming video does not exist.

    your only option is nfl ticket. sorry buddy.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Does anyone know of a place online where one can watch tv shows online, particularly the Chiefs game. Otherwise I will be resigned to watch the broncos while listening to 101 on the internet and talking in the chat room to get my info. Just wondering. I had something last year that I payed monthly for where I could watch Chiefs games from overseas channels that were streamed. I might have to try to find that again. It was a paid site. Would prefer a free site or something that has more then the Chiefs games that I would watch or at least every Chiefs game. Again I would prefer to at least be able to watch College games also if I was paying for this. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.
    http://www.satellitetvtopc.com/?hop=click80

    http://www.sportstvlive.us/

    Just a few ways you can do it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well i can help you out by giving you the information you don't want to hear. live streaming video does not exist.

    your only option is nfl ticket. sorry buddy.
    I watched the Game streaming last year on thanksgiving. It was something from overseas. I may have to try and find it again. It was like 10 dollars a month. And showed a fair number of NFL games for people in England that you couldn't get on TV there.




  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    sorry for giving out incorrect information.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    have you used any of these? how good is the quality.

    i mean, for $20 a year? that seems like a great deal. just dont see it working that well if it really is that cheap!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    sorry for giving out incorrect information.
    The NFL network tries to say they are the only provider, because they don't want alternate (cheaper) sources to be advertised. (Almost like the media or the administration, eh?)

    The glory of the internet!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    have you used any of these? how good is the quality.

    i mean, for $20 a year? that seems like a great deal. just dont see it working that well if it really is that cheap!
    No I have never used them, but have set different ones up a few years ago while helping out a few buddies (who were also customers, ahem) get their gaming systems set up and they wanted to watch some bizarre stuff from other countries.

    I'm too cheap to even pay that.

    If I didn't have the Chiefs broadcast for free (live next to Arrowhead) I would find a way to get them free.

    Actually if you get on youtube there is a video on how to get like 3000 channels for free in your web browser.

    Can't remember the name.. something like gonowtv.com or something like that, but on youtube there is a demo showing how to do it and I was able to get the local channel that the chiefs are on.

    The picture quality sucked a bit, but hey... if all he is doing is listening and reading the shoutbox that's a pretty good deal I think.

    If he pays he will get much better quality, I happen to be too cheap!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No I have never used them, but have set different ones up a few years ago while helping out a few buddies (who were also customers, ahem) get their gaming systems set up and they wanted to watch some bizarre stuff from other countries.

    I'm too cheap to even pay that.

    If I didn't have the Chiefs broadcast for free (live next to Arrowhead) I would find a way to get them free.

    Actually if you get on youtube there is a video on how to get like 3000 channels for free in your web browser.

    Can't remember the name.. something like gonowtv.com or something like that, but on youtube there is a demo showing how to do it and I was able to get the local channel that the chiefs are on.

    The picture quality sucked a bit, but hey... if all he is doing is listening and reading the shoutbox that's a pretty good deal I think.

    If he pays he will get much better quality, I happen to be too cheap!

    good job! you just sold $50 worth of software. too bad you didnt get commission off that sell.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    good job! you just sold $50 worth of software. too bad you didnt get commission off that sell.
    To whom? I want my money!

    Everything I mentioned is free and I gave the advice for free.

    Why do you like to argue so much Rush?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •