We all know that the Chiefs need help at WR2. There is always free agency... but it hasn't helped out the Chiefs at that position since Pioli and Haley have arrived, and with the uncertainty of when free agency may begin I think the Chiefs will look to add one in the draft and look to develop him..which they like to do.

If you haven't heard of this guy yet, his name is Leonard Hankerson (6'2" 210lbs). He was highly recruited out of HS and attended the University of Miami being compared as the next Andre Johnson. He had trouble with Drops his first two seasons but put in some extra time with a trainer the off season before his Junior year and broke out with 800 rec yds, then following up this season with 72 receptions, 1,156 yds, and 13 TD's which broke a school record previously help by Micheal Irvin.

Looks like a guy Pioli might go for due to the playing experience. Got playing time all four years of school, listed as a starter his Junior and Sr. year. He was also a standout at the Sr. Bowl, which Pioli seems to read into.

We can all agree there wont be a WR prospect worthy/available of a pick at 21, so I think we look to take this guy with our 2nd round pick. Here are some highlights... let me know what you guys think...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOBsUJk-jLA"]YouTube - Leonard Hankerson (WR, The U)[/ame]