Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I have been thinking

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 72

    Default I have been thinking


    0 Not allowed!
    I have been thinking about this for a while and well now I thought I would see what everyone thinks. I think we need to move Todd Haley to OC and bring back Herm Edwards to coach this team. Now here me out. With Herm and Romeo working together the defense will be one of the best in the league. And Haley is great with the offense. Herm would give the pregame pep talk to get the players pumped up to go out there and play. It's a win win for this team. Thoughts?






















    If you can't tell

    April fools
    keep herm as far away from this team as possible.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,782
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have been thinking about this for a while and well now I thought I would see what everyone thinks. I think we need to move Todd Haley to OC and bring back Herm Edwards to coach this team. Now here me out. With Herm and Romeo working together the defense will be one of the best in the league. And Haley is great with the offense. Herm would give the pregame pep talk to get the players pumped up to go out there and play. It's a win win for this team. Thoughts?






















    If you can't tell

    April fools
    keep herm as far away from this team as possible.

    My thought is you should be banned a full week for posting a horrible April Fools Joke.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I have been thinking
    ...That was your first mistake!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...That was your first mistake!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 72

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...That was your first mistake!

    We can only hope that you never make the same mistake for if you do the consequences could be dire

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking F*** U...
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We can only hope that you never make the same mistake for if you do the consequences could be dire
    Dude I've been married twenty-seven years I haven't had an original thought in...NEVER!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 72

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Dude I've been married twenty-seven years I haven't had an original thought in...NEVER!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Dude I've been married twenty-seven years I haven't had an original thought in...NEVER!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking THIS GUY IS CRAZY! but then I saw the joke. Good one!

Similar Threads

  1. Yo Just Thinking.....
    By moshak in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:24 AM
  2. Just thinking out loud...
    By Connie Jo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •